Aditi Tyagi (News Anchor) Height, Weight, Date of Birth, Age, Wiki, Biography, Boyfriend and More
Aditi Tyagi is an Indian news anchor and Journalist. She originally belongs from Delhi. She started her career from the year 2006. She has worked with the country’s famous channel Zee News and Aaj Tak.
Aditi Tyagi was born in Delhi. She got her education from New Delhi. Aditi, who does journalism on the news channel, has not taken a course in journalism. She had done BA and MA in English from Sri Venkateswara College under Delhi University. She wanted to become a successful lecturer by doing UGC NET but luckily she reached a meeting of Aaj Tak in 2006. Afterwards she got an offer to work in TV today network.
|Real Name||Aditi Tyagi|
|Date of Birth||31 May|
|Age(as in 2020)||Not Known|
|Birth Place||New Delhi, India|
|Home Town||New Delhi, India|
|Family||Mother : Not Known|
Father : Not Known
Sister: Not Available
Brother: Not Available
Husband: Not Available
|Address||New Delhi, India|
From the year 2006, she started working as a desk reporter on Aaj Tak. She worked as a sports and cricket anchor on this channel. She was also seen with Shweta Singh in this show.
In 2012, she left TV Today Network and started working for Zee News. She is one of the main female anchors of the show. Aditi hosts all prime time shows after Rubika Liyaquat leaves the channel. She is one of the most senior anchors of the channel.
Education Details and More
|College||Sri Venkateswara College|
|Educational Qualification||M.A. (English)|
Physical Stats and More
|Hobbies||Travelling and Reading|
Marital Status and More
|Marital Status||Not Known|
|Boy Friends||Not Known|
|Net Worth||Not Known|
Social Media Presence
Some Facts About Aditi Tyagi
- Aditi Tyagi was born and brought up in Delhi.
- After completing graduation, Aditi had given UGC NET exam. She wanted to become a lecturer.
- She has joined Aaj Tak as a sports news anchor. During that she also appeared several times with Shweta Tiwari.
- Aditi has more than 15 years of experience in TV journalism.
- Tyagi is one of the main female journalists of the Zee news channel.
- She has also done reporting in foreign countries.
- She has represented India on many international forums.
- Aditi is well versed in English, Hindi, and French languages.
- She made his television debut in 2006.
- She left india today group and joined Zee News as an associate editor in 2012.
If you have more details about Aditi Tyagi. Please comment below we will updated within a hour.