Anjana Om Kashyap (News Anchor) Height, Weight, Date of Birth, Age, Wiki, Biography, Boyfriend and More
Anjana Om Kashyap is an Indian journalist and news presenter. She has been associated with this field for almost 2 decades and is one of the prominent media persons in India. She is serving Hindi news channel Aaj Tak as a news anchor and executive editor.
Birth & Family
Anjana Om Kashyap was born on 12 June 1975 in Ranchi city of Jharkhand. Her father Omprakash Tiwari is a doctor by profession, and has given short-term services to the Indian Army in Bangladesh War of Independence. Anjana received her early education at the Loreto Convent School in Ranchi. After which she got honors degree in botany from Delhi University. She did not have much interest in plant science, which is why she started studying journalism. Kashyap completed her education from Delhi School of Social Work and Jamia Millia Islamia University.
|Real Name||Anjana Om Kashyap|
|Profession||Journalist & News Presenter|
|Date of Birth||12 June 1975|
|Age(as in 2020)||44 Years|
|Birth Place||Ranchi, Jharkhand|
|Home Town||Ranchi, Jharkhand|
|Family||Mother : Not Available|
Father : Omprakash Tiwari
Sister : Not Available
Brother : Not Available
Husband : Mangesh Kashyap (IPS Officer)
Children : 1 Son and Daughter
Anjana started her journey with Doordarshan News TV channel in 2004. On this channel she used to host a TV show named “Ankhon Dekhi”. Within a year, she quit her first job and joined Zee News. With this channel, he gained a lot of fame in TV media. Between 2004 and 2012 she was associated with many leading news channels of the country like Star News, News24 etc. In 2012, Anjana joined India Today Group’s Aaj Tak news channel. She has been associated with this channel for 8 consecutive years. The shows like Halla Bol, Special Report, Rajtilak and Dilli Ke Dil Mein Kya Hai hosted by her, were well liked.
Education Details and More
|School||Loreto Convent School, Ranchi|
|College||Daulat Ram College, Delhi University|
Delhi School of Social Works, Delhi
Jamia Millia Islamia University, New Delhi
|Educational Qualification||Honours in Botany|
Masters in social work
Diploma Course in Journalism
|Debut||As Doordarshan reporter in 2003|
Physical Stats and More
|Height||5′ 5″ Feet|
|Hobbies||Reading, Watching Movies|
Anjana is married to Mangesh Kashyap, a 1995 batch IPS officer. Both of them first met while studying at Delhi University. Mangesh was the Additional Deputy Commissioner of Delhi Police and has been working as Chief Vigilance Officer in South Delhi Municipal Corporation since 2016. This couple has a son and a daughter.
Marital Status and More
|Marriage Date||Not Known|
|Salary(approx)||1 Crore/ Year|
|Net Worth||60-70 Crore|
Social Media Presence
|Anjana Om Kashyap|
|Anjana Om Kashyap|
|Anjana Om Kashyap|
|Wikipedia||Anjana Om Kashyap|
Some Facts About Anjana Om Kashyap
- Anjana Om Kashyap is born and brought up in Ranchi.
- Anjana was an active student during her studies, she has been the head girl in school and the president of college hostel.
- She appeared in Bollywood films “Sultan” and “Tiger Zinda Hai” as a news anchor.
- She also participated in examinations like All India Pre Medical Test and UPSC exams during her studies, but she could not succeed in it.
- Anjana is associated with many NGOs and is always ready to help people.
- Anjana is one of the selected news journalists in the country who interviewed Prime Minister Narendra Modi in the 2019 Lok Sabha election.
- In 2012, Anjana was a victim of eve-teasing during the reporting of Delhi gangrape case.
- She is always in headline due to the constant connection of public domain. She was heavily trolled for speaking Shiv Sena leader Aditya Thackeray to Rahul Gandhi and introduce herself as “Anjana Om Modi” due to slip of tongue.
If you have more details about Anjana Om Kashyap. Please comment below we will updated within a hour.