Shadale Johnson (The Voice) Height, Weight, Date of Birth, Age, Wiki, Biography, Boyfriend and More
Shadale Johnson is an American Singer, Songwriter and Performer. She is known for participating in singing reality show The Voice Season 21. The show is coached by Blake Shelton, Ariana Grande, Kelly Clarkson and John Legend. She is originally from Atlanta, Georgia and currently living in Douglasville, Georgia.
Shadale Johnson was born on June 12, 1992 in Atlanta, Georgia to Kevin Johnson and Laura Johnson. She has a younger brother Kevin Johnson. Her love for music started in the church at just 4 years old. She participated in choir and musical theater throughout school and started singing competitively. She began her singing career with the music reality show The Voice in 2021.
|Real Name||Shadale Johnson|
|Profession||Singer, Songwriter and Performer|
|Date of Birth||June 12, 1992|
|Age (as in 2021)||29 Years|
|Birth Place||Atlanta, Georgia, United States|
|Home Town||St. Louis, Missouri, United States|
|Family||Mother : Laura Johnson|
Father : Kevin Johnson
Sister : Not Available
Brother : Kevin Johnson
Husband : Not Available
|Address||Douglasville, Georgia, United States|
Education Details and More
|Debut||Television : The Voice Season 21 (2021)|
Physical Stats and More
|Height||In Feet : 5′ 4″ ft|
In Meter : 1.62 m
|Weight||In Pound : 121 lbs|
In Kilogram :55 Kg
|Hobbies||Traveling, Performing, Singing|
Marital Status and More
|Salary (approx)||Not Available|
|Net Worth||Not Available|
Social Media Presence
Some Facts About Shadale Johnson
- Shadale was born and brought up in Atlanta, Georgia.
- Shadale performed Bruno Mars’ “That’s What I Like” during the blind audition of The Voice 21. Later she decided to join Team Legend for the show.
- At the age of 21, she joined a gospel group and took part in live concerts around the world for the next seven years.
- When Shadale decided to become a single mother, it was very difficult for her to tour internationally. When she used to perform overseas, her parents took care of her daughter. But eventually she quit the group.
- Shadale is currently in school to become a massage therapist, but still gigs locally on the weekends.
If you have more details about Shadale Johnson. Please comment below we will updated within a hour.