Ananya Khare (Actress) Height, Weight, Date of Birth, Age, Wiki, Biography, Boyfriend and More
Ananya Khare is an Indian film and television actress who predominantly serves in the Hindi entertainment industry. Most notable for her performances in Bollywood films like Devdas and Chandni Bar. Ananya also played pivotal roles in TV serials like Lockdown Ki Love Story, Punar Vivah, Krishna Chali London, Amrit Manthan and Rang Rasiya.
Ananya Khare was born on 16 March 1968 in Ratlam, Madhya Pradesh. Her father’s name is Vishnu Khare. Ananya began her career with the television series Hum Log in 1984. She appeared in the serial Dkh Bhai Dekh as Zubeida aired on DD National in 1993.
In 1995, she acted in the thriller-horror serial Aahat as Juhi on Sony Entertainment. From 1995 to 1997, she starred in the series Yeh Shaadi Nahi Ho Sakti as Baby. Ananya played the role of Maya, Suraj Pratap’s sister, in the drama serial Punar Vivah broadcast on Zee TV from 2012 to 2013. In the same year, she got cast in the series Amrit Manthan as Indu Chabaria in 2013. It’s about two sisters who become rivals of one another.
From 2013 to 2014, she got featured in the drama serial Rang Rasiya as Mohini Ranawat on Colors TV. She performed as Sarla Aggarwal in the Star Plus series Mere Angne Mein from 2015 to 2017. After 2017, she was frequently appeared in many popular TV shows like Yeh Moh Moh Ke Dhaagey as Rami Ben Katara, Laado 2 as Malhari, Lakshmi Ghar Aayi as Jwala Kumar, Lockdown Ki Love Story as Sheetal Bhua etc.
|Real Name||Ananya Khare Bellos|
|Date of Birth||16 March 1968|
|Age (as in 2022)||54 Years|
|Birth Place||Ratlam, Madhya Pradesh|
|Home Town||Ratlam, Madhya Pradesh|
|Family||Mother : Not Available|
Father : Vishnu Khare
Sister : Not Available
Brother : Not Available
Husband : David Bellos (m. 2005)
Education Details and More
|Debut||Television : Hum Log (1984)|
Film : Zaalim (1994)
Physical Stats and More
|Height||5′ 4″ Feet|
|Hobbies||Reading and Watching films|
Social Media Presence
Some Facts About Ananya Khare
- Ananya Khare was born and brought up in Ratlam.
- Ananya debuted in Bollywood with Sikander Bharti’s film Zaalim starring Akshay Kumar, Madhoo, Vishnuvardhan, Ranjeet, and Alok Nath, as Kaamna in 1994.
- She got awarded the National Film Award for Best Supporting for the film Chandani.
- Her other notable films are Shool, Devdas, Chandni Bar and Sab Kushal Mangal.
- Early 2000’s, she took break from acting and shifted to United States with husband. She worked as a English teacher in a school for few years.
- After living in US for more than 10 years, the couple decided to moved back to Mumbai.
- In 2020, Ananya was seen as Benazir Abdullah in the ALT Balaji series Bekaboo.
If you have more details about Ananya Khare. Please comment below we will updated within a hour.