Table of Contents
Aanya Rawal is an Indian Actress who made her acting debut in the year 2022 with the Television serial Channa Mereya on Star Bharat as Dimpy Grewal,the sister of the female lead. She is also popular for her roles in Physics Wallah Webseries on Amazon Mini, Maddam Sir on Sabtv etc. Her upcoming project includes Netflix Webseries in a primary character casted by Anti Casting.
|Real Name||Aanya Rawal|
|Years Active||2022 to present|
Aanya was born in an upper middle class or a decent Hindu Punjabi Family in Delhi. She revealed in an interview that,
“ I went to Mumbai for a one day cameo in a Television show. I had no plans to shift to Mumbai. It was the same time I got to know that I was shortlisted for another upcoming show Channa Mereya (her television debut) which I had auditioned earlier online in Delhi.I went to the production house for further processes as I was in Mumbai. Finally I was signed for the show. I was sure after my first show about my acting career and that was something I wanted to persue. My happiness has always been a priority. That’s how my journey started in Mumbai and since then there’s no looking back. “
- Aanya is currently completing her education through Open Learning.
- Aanya is currently residing in Mumbai for her acting projects.
- Being from a Punjabi family, Aanya is quite good at speaking Punjabi.
- Aanya is quite enthusiastic in terms of auditioning. She auditions for almost everything she finds good and suitable.
- Aanya loves to have junk food. She has a special place for all the North Indian Food in her heart.
CHIT CHAT SESSION:
- Aanya’s views on the competition in the industry: I think one really needs to work hard to get on there. Competition can be good or bad depends upon how you take it.However my competition has always been myself. It’s not been a year since I’ve come so I really feel blessed for whatever I’ve got till date. It was all something that I had never thought of.
- Aanya on facing camera, shooting for long hours,being on set,being with people: I’m quite a camera friendly person. It doesn’t feel like pressure even after working for long hours as I love performing and being in front of the camera. The production team on set has been really friendly and supportive. From rooms to food, actors share everything and support each other.
- Aanya on her future projects: A Netflix webseries is in the pipeline. I’m really fortunate to be in a primary part in that. All thanks to Anti Casting for the same. The audience would get to see me in a very different look. It’s something that I’ve never done before nor I had ever imagined myself in such a role. It has various shades and is quite different from me in terms of behaviour and everything. I have posted pictures on Instagram as much as I am allowed to reveal.So I’m quite excited. Rest I am quite enthusiastic in terms of auditioning. I audition for almost everything I find good and suitable.