Akshita Arora (Actress) Height, Weight, Date of Birth, Age, Wiki, Biography, Boyfriend and More
Akshita Arora is an Indian television and film actress. She has appeared in many popular television series like Barrister Babu, Kamaal Hai Dhamaal Hai, Pyaar Ke Papad, Ikyaavan etc. She has been part of this acting industry for many years. Arora lives in Mumbai, Maharashtra.
Akshita Arora was born in the year 1967. to a middle class Hindu family. She has spent more than 20 years in this acting industry. She is generally known for her role as grandmother (dadi). Arora started her acting career as a television actress. Thereafter, she played a minor role in a Hindi film as a mother. Arora is known for playing grandmother role of female protagonist Gauri in Big Magic’s popular TV show Jai Maa Vindhyavasini in year 2013. Although she mostly played supporting roles but made strong presence through her acting.
Arora made her Bollywood debut with the film Na Ghar Ke Na Ghat Ke (2010). It was a comedy film directed by Rahul Agrawal.
|Date of Birth
|Television : Na Ghar Ke Na Ghat Ke (2010)
Physical Stats and More
|5′ 4″ Feet
|White (Aged hair)
|Writing and Singing
Marital Status and More
Some Facts About Akshita Arora
- Akshita Arora was born in Mumbai, Maharashtra.
- She has developed an interest towards acting since childhood.
- She has done shows and films in various languages like Hindi, Punjabi, Rajasthani and Bhojpuri.
- Arora was last seen in a Bollywood film Chalk n Duster starring Shabana Azmi and Juhi Chawla.
- She performed in a television series Darling I Love You Too in 2011, which was produced by Pushkar Sahu and Priyanka Sahu.
- Her favourite actress is Shabana Azmi.
- In 2022, she appeared in the show Gud Se Meetha Ishq aired on Star Bharat as grandmother of Ishan (Male protagonist).
If you have more details about Akshita Arora. Please comment below we will updated within a hour.