Table of Contents
Ankita Lokhande (Actress) Height, Weight, Date of Birth, Age, Wiki, Biography, Boyfriend and More
Ankita Lokhande is an Indian television and film actress. Her real name is Tanuja Lokhande. She rose to fame as ‘Archana Deshmukh’ with her debut television serial ‘Pavitra Rishta’ aired on Zee TV in 2009. In 2018, she made her debut in Bollywood with ‘Manikarnika: The Queen of Jhansi’ directed by Kangana Ranaut. Ankita also appeared in ‘Jhaalak Dikhhla Jaa’ in 2011.
Birth & Early life
Ankita Lokhande was born on 19 December 1984 in Marathi family of Indore, Madhya Pradesh. Her father’s name is Shashikant Lokhande and mother’s name is Vandana Pandis Lokhande. She also has two younger siblings Sooraj Lokhande and Jyoti Lokhande. She did her schooling and graduated from Indore. After graduating she moved to Mumbai in 2005 to pursue her passion for acting.
|Real Name||Tanuja Lokhande|
|Profession||Actress and Model|
|Famous Role||Archana Deshmukh in TV show ‘Pavitra Rishta’ (2009-14)|
|Date of Birth||19 December 1984|
|Age (as in 2020)||36 Years|
|Birth Place||Indore, Madhya Pradesh|
|Home Town||Indore, Madhya Pradesh|
|Family||Mother : Vandana Pandis Lokhande (School teacher)|
Father : Shashikant Lokhande (Journalist)
Sister : Jyoti Lokhande
Brother : Sooraj Lokhande
Husband : Not Available
In 2006, while Ankita was struggling in Mumbai, she took part in the talent hunt reality show ‘Idea Zee Cinestars’, where she made a benchmark in the show with her dancing skills. She made her television debut with Zee TV’s Pavitra Rishta alongside of Late Sushant Singh Rajput in the role of Archana Deshmukh. She become a household name in India with this serial.
In 2011, Ankita joined Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa season 4 as a contestant and also appeared in Comedy Circus the same year. She made her Bollywood debut with the movie Manikarnika: The Queen of Jhansi directed by Kangana Ranaut. She was also featured in Tiger Shroff and Shraddha Kapoor starrer film Baaghi 3.
Education Details and More
|Debut||Television : Idea Zee Cinestars (2006; As Contestant)|
Pavitra Rishta (2009; As Actor)
|Awards||3rd Boroplus Gold Awards (2010; Debut in a Lead Role)|
ITA Awards (2010; GR8! Face of The Year)
4th Boroplus Gold Awards (2011; Best Actress)
Star Guild Awards (2011; Best Actress)
Indian Telly Awards (2012; Television Personality of The Year)
5th Boroplus Gold Awards (2012; Best Actress)
Star Guild Awards (2014; Best Actress)
Physical Stats and More
|Height||5′ 6″ Feet|
|Hair Colour||Dark Brown|
|Hobbies||Singing, Listening Music and Dancing|
Ankita dated her co- actor Sushant Singh Rajput from ‘Pavitra Rishta’. The duo ended their 6 year long courtship in 2016. In 2019, she announced her relationship with her boyfriend Vicky Jain. They got engaged on 11 June 2020.
Marital Status and More
|Boy Friends||Sushant Singh Rajput (2010-2016)|
Vicky Jain (Producer)
|Controversies||• Sushant Singh Rajput and Ankita Lokhande were one of the famous real life couples in the acting industry. In 2016, when they gave information about separation, her personal life made a lot of headlines.|
• In 2020, after Sushant Singh was suicide, Ankita expressed his suspicion in the media about his murder and demanded for CBI investigation.
|Salary(approx)||2-5 Lakh per Episode|
|Net Worth||Not Available|
Social Media Presence
Some Facts About Ankita Lokhande
- Ankita Lokhande was born and brought up Indore, Madhya Pradesh.
- She was a state level Badminton player in her college before entering the television and film industry.
- She participated as a dancer in talent hunt reality show Idea Zee Cinestars in 2006
- In 2009, She rose to fame with her debut serial Pavitra Rishta.
- Her first salary was 10,000 rupees.
- In 2010, she won the 3rd Boroplus Gold Awards for ‘Gold Debut in a Lead Role (Female)’.
- She won the 4th Boroplus Gold Awards for ‘Best Actress in a Lead Role’ in 2011.
- She received Indian Telly Awards for Television Personality of The Year (Female) in 2012.
- Ankita took part in the dance reality show, Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa in 2011.
- In 2013, Lokhande appeared as Pragya in Ek Thhi Naayka.
- She appeared in Bigg Boss 13 as a guest to support Rashmi Desai.
- Ankita was in a relationship with Sushant Singh Rajput before splitting in 2016. She never publicly disclosed the reason for their breakup.
- After Sushant Singh committed suicide, Ankita aggressively demanded a CBI inquiry and also promoted his last film, Dil Bechara.
If you have more details about Ankita Lokhande. Please comment below we will updated within a hour.