Bhairavi Vaidya (Actress) Age, Wiki, Death, Death Cause, Biography, Date of Birth, Family and More
Bhairavi Vaidya was an Indian film and television actress who sadly passed away at the age of 67 on October 8, 2023. Her daughter, Janki Vaidya, shared the news on her Instagram, writing a heartfelt note.
Bhairavi Vaidya had been a prominent figure in the film and TV industry for over four decades, during which she had the opportunity to work with Bollywood icons like Salman Khan and Aishwarya Rai Bachchan. She appeared in notable films such as “Humraaz” and “Kyaa Dil Ne Kahaa.” Her last television appearance was in the show “Nima Denzongpa.”1
|Real Name||Bhairavi Vaidya|
|Date of Birth||1956|
|Death||8 October 2023|
|Birth Place||Mumbai, Maharashtra|
|Home Town||Mumbai, Maharashtra|
|Family||Mother: Not Available|
Father: Not Available
Husband: Not Available
Children: Janki Vaidya (Dancer, Choreographer and Teacher)
Physical Stats and More
|Height||In Feet: 5 Feet 3 Inches|
In Meter: 1.6 m
|Weight||In Pound: 132 lbs|
In Kilogram: 60 Kg
Some Facts About Bhairavi Vaidya
- Bhairavi Vaidya has been a prominent figure in the film and television industry for over four and a half decades, establishing herself as a respected and recognized talent.
- Her debut film project was “Taal,” released in 1999, where she played the character of Janki. The film starred Anil Kapoor and Aishwarya Rai.2
- Bhairavi also appeared in the 2001 film “Chori Chori Chupke Chupke,” in a supporting role alongside Salman Khan, Preity Zinta, and Rani Mukerji.
- In addition to her work in Hindi cinema, she has also acted in regional language films, including a Gujarati film titled “Ventilator,” where she shared the screen with actors like Jackie Shroff and Pratik Gandhi.
- Some of her other notable films include “What’s Your Raashee?,” “Humraaz,” and “Kyaa Dil Ne Kahaa.”3
If you have more details about Bhairavi Vaidya. Please comment below we will update it within an hour.