Iti Acharya (Actress) Height, Weight, Date of Birth, Age, Wiki, Biography, Boyfriend and More
Iti Acharya is an Indian actress and model who has worked in a variety of film industries, such as Kannada, Hindi, Malayalam, and Tamil. She won the title of “Mr and Miss South India 2016” in Bengaluru, and has since been a brand ambassador and face for many brands. Her Hollywood debut came with her album song “Lover Her Too Much”, which featured on a Times Square billboard in New York City.
Iti Acharya was born in Rajasthan. She is the winner of the Miss South India 2016, Bangalore title. She is well-known for her Kannada language films. After graduating from NIFT with a degree in fashion design and performing in several plays, Iti began her career as a Formula One Grid Girl.
Her attractive appearance and remarkable style caught the attention of Kannada filmmakers and she started working as an actress. She has gone on to appear in movies in Tamil and Malayalam, such as Kili Poyi (2013), Panganam (2014), Deal Raja (2016), and Kerala Today (2015).
Additionally, she starred in the Hindi independent film Satyavati, which centers on corrective rape and was screened by the Washington DC Centre and Harvard University Film Society. Her most famous films include Kavacha, Dhwani, Kerela Today, Seema Botha Agatha, and Mi-Amor.
|Real Name||Iti Acharya|
|Profession||Actor and Model|
|Date of Birth||15 July 1994|
|Birth Place||Jaipur, Rajasthan|
|Home Town||Jaipur, Rajasthan|
|Family||Mother: Name Not Known|
Father: Name Not Known
Brother: Abhi Acharya (Younger)
Sister: Not Available
Husband: Not Available
Education Details and More
|College||National Institute of Fashion and Technology|
|Educational Qualification||Bachelor`s degree in Design|
|Debut||Film : Kili Poyi (2013)|
|Awards||Miss South India 2016|
Physical Stats and More
|Height||In Feet: 5′ 6″ ft|
In Meter: 1.6 m
|Weight||In Pound: 143 lbs|
In Kilogram: 65 Kg
|Hair Colour||Dark Brown|
|Hobbies||Travel and Listening to Music|
Marital Status and More
|Net Worth||Not Available|
Social Media Presence
Some Facts About Iti Acharya
- Iti Acharya lives in Bengaluru, Telangana.
- Her Younger brother Abhi Acharya was nominated for Grammy. He is currently studying at Berklee College of Music.
- As a celebrity show stopper, Iti graced the ramp at KGFW 2021 held in Bangalore. She wore a Little white dress, designed by young designer Dina from Shillong, for the show.
- She has been featured on cover pages of various magazines.
- She became the first Kannada actress to walk the red carpet at Cannes Film Festival 2022.
- She was formerly Miss South India and got appointed as World Peace ambassador and cultural ambassador to India by the Ministry of Culture, Government of India.
- She has showcased her skills in Kathak and Belly dancing on stage at esteemed Indian events like the Indian Navy Ball, as well as internationally at the Indian Cultural Social Centre in Abu Dhabi.
- Pocket Films has taken up her English short film Mi-Amor, a tragic love story, for their channel.
- She actively participates in the International Human Rights Community of Karnataka.
If you have more details about Iti Acharya. Please comment below we will update within an hour.