Table of Contents
Riva Arora (Actress) Age, Wiki, Biography, Boyfriend, Height, Weight, Date of Birth and More
Riva Arora, an Indian child actor and model, has achieved fame for her roles in several Bollywood movies, including ‘Gunjan Saxena: The Kargil Girl’ (2020), ‘Uri: The Surgical Strike’ (2019), and ‘Mom’ (2017). Recently, due to her young age, Riva has been a popular topic of conversation on social media. With 10 million Instagram followers, Arora is among the most popular personalities on Instagram.
Birth & Family
Riva Arora hails from a Delhi-based family. Her mother, Nisha Arora, is an advocate and her father passed away when she was young. She shares a close bond with her sister, Muskan Arora.
|Real Name||Riva Arora|
|Profession||Actress and Model|
|Date of Birth||Not Known|
|Birth Place||Delhi, India|
|Home Town||Delhi, India|
|Family||Father: Name Not Known (deceased)|
Mother: Nisha Arora
Sister: Muskan Arora
Brother: Not Available
Husband: Not Available
|Debut||Film: Rockstar (2011; Bollywood)|
Best Friends (2018; Hollywood)
Television: Mere Papa Hero Hiralal (2018)
Riva Arora debuted in the entertainment industry with Imtiaz Ali’s musical romantic drama film ‘Rockstar’ in 2011. She later appeared in various films such as ‘Mom’ (2017) as Piyaa Sabarwal, ‘Uri: The Surgical Strike’ (2019) as Suhani Kashyap and ‘Gunjan Saxena: The Kargil Girl’ (2020) as young Gunjan.
In 2018, Riva made her debut in the Bollywood short film industry with the film titled ‘Naina’, where she portrayed the role of a girl suffering from Tourette Syndrome. The same year, she starred in another short film.
Later in 2018, Riva made her television debut with ‘Mere Papa Hero Hiralal’ and played the role of ‘Gungun’. Apart from these, Riva has also been featured in various television commercials.
In October 2022, Riva Arora faced criticism for featuring in a promotional music video with Karan Kundrra, 38, in a romantic role. Netizens took to trolling Karan and blamed Riva’s parents for allowing her to appear in such a video, claiming that her real age was being kept hidden.
Riva’s mother, Nisha Arora, took to Instagram to refute these claims, asserting that all allegations regarding Riva’s age were false. Nisha wrote, ((HT))
“I was calm, but not anymore. The allegations on my daughter’s age are completely false and it’s a saying that false news travels faster then ever and many reputed social media channel proved it. It is sad to see and disheartening for me.”
Physical Stats and More
|Height||In Feet: 5′ 5″ft|
In Meter: 1.65 m
|Weight||In Pound: 110 lbs|
In Kilogram: 50 Kg
|Hobbies||Dancing and Swimming|
|Awards||Youngest Actress and Influencer of the year by Iconic star award|
Youngest Stylist Influencer of the Year 2023 Award by Pinkavila
and many more
Social Media Presence
Some Facts About Riva Arora
- Riva Arora was chosen for her first acting part in the Ranbir Kapoor film ‘Rockstar’ at a young age.
- Riva made her film debut, after which she began to pursue a career in modelling. She has since appeared in numerous television commercials and print shoots.
- Riva Arora has been chosen as the brand ambassador for Biba clothing on two occasions.
- She has also been featured in many television commercials, such as those for Flipkart and LG.
- Nisha Arora, Riva’s mother reported that she had an intense love for Dal Makhani, having it for 45 days while shooting on set.
- On March 2023, Riva was presented with a black Audi car worth Rs 45 lakh from her mother Nisha after achieving 10 million followers on Instagram.
- Riva won the Youngest Actress and Influencer of the year by Iconic star award for her popularity on social media
If you have more details about Riva Arora. Please comment below we will update it within an hour.
1 thought on “Riva Arora (Actress) Wiki, Age, Family, Web Series, TV Shows and More”
Immerse yourself in the enchanting world of Hindi Desi Serial and Indian TV Shows, where emotions run high, relationships are tested, and stories unfold in dramatic fashion.