Sarah Hashmi (Actress) Age, Height, Wiki, Date of Birth, Biography, Weight, Family, Parents, Boyfriend and More
Sarah Hashmi is an Indian actress and model. She works in the Hindi entertainment industry. She became well-known for her role as Huma Sheikh in the web series Operation MBBS, shown on Pocket Aces. She acted in over 25 TV series and films. Sarah is from Mumbai, Maharashtra.
Born on 11 June 1994 in Mumbai, Maharashtra, Sarah Hashmi hails from a middle-class Hindu family. Starting as a background artist in TV shows and films, she later transitioned to online streaming platforms due to challenges. In 2013, she embarked on her acting career with Bombay Talkies and subsequently starred in popular film and TV series such as Alisha, Bebaak, Dil Dhadakne Do, Happy Phirr Bhag Jayegi and Not Fit.
|Real Name||Sarah Hashmi|
|Profession||Actor and Model|
|Date of Birth||11 June 1994|
|Birth Place||Mumbai, Maharashtra|
|Home Town||Mumbai, Maharashtra|
|Family||Mother: Not Available|
Father: Not Available
Brother: Sohail Hashmi
Sister: Not Available
Husband: Not Available
|Debut||Film: Bombay Talkies (2013)|
Physical Stats and More
|Height||In Feet: 5 Feet 6 Inches|
In Meter: 1.67 m
|Weight||In Pound: 132 lbs|
In Kilogram: 60 Kg
|Hobbies||Reading and Dance|
Some Facts About Sarah Hashmi
- Sarah Hashmi lives in Mumbai, Maharashtra.
- She gained immense popularity for her portrayal of Huma Sheikh in Pocket Aces’s original web series, Operation MBBS.
- Her hobbies are Reading and Dance.
- Sarah enjoys immense popularity on various social media platforms, particularly on Instagram.
- She is an animal lover and often shares pictures with them on social platforms.
If you have more details about Sarah Hashmi. Please comment below we will update it within an hour.