Shahana Goswami (Actress) Height, Weight, Date of Birth, Age, Wiki, Biography, Boyfriend and More
Shahana Goswami is an Indian actress. She is active in Hindi and Bengali film industry. Her major works include Rock On, Break Ke Baad, Ra.One, Heroine, Gali Guliyan etc. She started her career in 2006 with a supporting role in Yun Hota To Kya Hota. Apart from films, she has appeared in TV series such as A Suitable Boy, Bombay Begums and The Last Hour.
Birth & Early Life
Shahana Goswami was born on 6 May 1986 in New Delhi to a rich Bengali Hindu family. She received her early education from New Delhi-based Sardar Patel Vidyalaya. After completing high school, she graduated from Sophia College, Mumbai. Shahana was very focused on her career from childhood and she had decided at a very young age that she would make her career in the acting field.
|Real Name||Shahana Goswami|
|Date of Birth||6 May 1986|
|Birth Place||New Delhi, India|
|Home Town||New Delhi, India|
|Family||Mother: Name Not Known|
Father: Name Not Known
Sister: Not Available
Brother: Not Available
Husband: Not Available
After graduation, she started taking acting training and started working with Jaimini Pathak’s theatre group. In her early career, she worked as a production assistant in the films Seagull and Arabian Nights. Shahana got her first breakthrough in the film industry in 2006 with Naseeruddin Shah’s directorial debut Yun Hota Toh Kya Hota. In this film, she played a small character of Payal. After this performance, she got an offer to work at Ru Ba Ru and Honeymoon Travels Pvt. Ltd.
The 2008 film Rock On became her first successful film. In this film, she played the role of wife of Arjun Rampal for which she was awarded Filmfare, Lions Gold, Cineblitz and Star Screen award. She never looked back after Rock On. She later appeared in dozens of films such as Ra.One, Game, Break Ke Baad, Tu Hai Mera Sunday.
Education Details and More
|School||Sardar Patel Vidyalaya, Delhi|
|College||Sophia College, Mumbai|
|Debut||Web Series : Thinkistan (2019)|
Film : Yun Hota To Kya Hota (2006)
|Awards||Filmfare Critics Award for Best Actress (2009)|
Star Screen Award for Best Supporting Actress (2009)
Lions Gold Award for Best Supporting Actress (2009)
Cineblitz Award for Best Supporting Actress (2009)
Stardust Award for Breakthrough Performance – Female (2010)
Lions Gold Award for Best Supporting Actress (2010)
Physical Stats and More
|Height||5′ 6″ Feet|
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
|Hair Colour||Dark Brown|
|Hobbies||Gardening, Yoga and Dancing|
Shahana Goswami was in a relationship with an Italian restaurateur Mauro Gazzi. But after living together for 4 years in Paris, Shahana moved back to Mumbai by ending her relationship.
Marital Status and More
|Boyfriends||Mauro Gazzi (Italian restaurateur)|
|Salary (approx)||Not Available|
|Net Worth||Not Available|
Social Media Presence
Some Facts About Shahana Goswami
- Shahana Goswami was born and brought up in Delhi.
- Goswami was the house captain during her school days and was an active player. she finished second in a competition National Artificial Wall Climbing Competition. In addition, she has represented the school team at the state level in badminton, basketball and volleyball.
- She is a trained Odissi dancer, and has studied in various dance arts under Guru Padmashri Kiran Segal for 10 years.
- She has been featured in a music video Dido’s Let’s Do.
- Shahana has worked in several television commercials in her career.
- She got a chance to work on an international project Midnight’s Children in 2013, the film was directed by Deepa Mehta, which was based on Salman Rushdie’s Booker Prize-winning novel.
- Shahana first got the lead role in the film Vara: A Blessing directed by Khyentse Norbu. She received the Asian Award for best actress for her performance in this film.
- She loves to eat Samosa and Jalebi.
- She got inked on her back.
If you have more details about Shahana Goswami. Please comment below we will update it within an hour.