Vaibhavi Mahajan (Actress) Height, Weight, Date of Birth, Age, Wiki, Biography, Boyfriend and More
Vaibhavi Mahajan is an Indian television actress and model. She has garnered tremendous popularity by her appearance in television show Thoda Sa Baadal Thoda Sa Paani. She was also contestant of TV show Chak Dhoom Dhoom. Apart from televison, Vaibhavi has earned an immense fan base with excellent lip synchronization and compelling video content.
Vaibhavi Mahajan was born on 12 October 1998 in Delhi, India. She started her career with the television romantic action drama-thriller serial Shubharam as Kesha Reshammiya, wife of Utsav, aired on Colors TV from 2019 to 2020. Recently, she got featured in the Colors TV’s television drama serial Thoda Sa Baadal Thoda Sa Paani played the role of Chandrika Mukherjee (sister of female lead actress) in 2021.
|Date of Birth
|12 October 1998
|Mother : Not Available
Father : Not Available
Sister : Not Available
Brother : Not Available
Husband : Not Available
|Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Education Details and More
|K.R. Mangalam World School, Delhi
Queen Mary’s School, New Delhi
|Television : Shubharam (2019)
|Miss India Subcontinent 2017 (1st runner-up)
Physical Stats and More
|5′ 4″ Feet
|Dancing and Travel
Marital Status and More
Social Media Presence
Some Facts About Vaibhavi Mahajan
- Vaibhavi Mahajan was born and brought up in Delhi, India.
- She was the 1st runner-up of Miss India Subcontinent in 2017.
- Her pastimes are reading novels and listening to music.
- Vaibhavi is also a trained classical and western dancer. She participated in all India National level dance competition held in Shimla. She performed Bharatanatyam and also won first prize in solo as well as in group competition .
- She is quite active on every social media platform.
If you have more details about Vaibhavi Mahajan. Please comment below we will updated within a hour.