Vaishali Takkar (Actress) Wiki, Age, Date of Birth, Death Cause, Biography, Family and More
Vaishali Thakkar was an Indian television actress. She started her career from the television show Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai, in the role of Sanjana. After this show, she appeared in many television serials like Sasural Simar Ka, Manmohini, Super sisters, Vish aur Amrit and Yeh Vaada Raha. Vaishali has been awarded Colors’ Golden Petal Awards for playing Anjali in Sasural Simar Ka. On 15 October 2022, Vaishali committed suicide by hanging herself in her home in Tejaji Nagar, Indore.
Vaishali Thakkar was born on 15 July 1992 in Ujjain, Madhya Pradesh. She belongs to an simple Punjabi family of Mahidpur, a small town in Ujjain. Her family shifted to Indore in her childhood. Vaishali has completed her graduation from Devi Ahilya University, Indore.
Vaishali has been fond of acting since childhood. She loved watching the film Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam. In childhood, when she watched any film and then start acting by wearing mother’s sari with that she learn basic of acting. She was selected by the Star Plus team during the campus placement but she did not get her first project because she wanted to focus her entire focus on studies.
|Real Name||Vaishali Takkar|
|Date of Birth||15 July 1992|
|Death||15 October 2022|
|Birth Place||Ujjain, Madhya Pradesh|
|Home Town||Indore, Madhya Pradesh|
|Family||Mother : HB Thakkar|
Father : Annu Takkar
Brother: Neeraj Takkar (Younger)
Sister: Not Available
Husband: Not Available
Vaishali started her career with anchoring. In 2015, she got an opportunity to play the role of Sanjana in the Star Plus show Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai. She gained a lot of fame from through the television show. After this show, She was seen in Yeh Hai Aashiqui, Sasural Simar Ka, Super Sister, Lal Ishq and Vish aur Amrit. Vaishali’s most popular character was Sasural Simar Ka’s Anjali Bhardwaj, for which she was also awarded the Best Actress in Negative Role of Golden Petal Awards.
Vaishali is seen in the television show Manmohini in 2019, in which she is playing the role of Mansi. Apart from television, Vaishali has also worked in films.
Education Details and More
|College||Devi Ahilya University|
|Debut||Television : Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai (2015)|
|Nomination||Colors Golden Petal Awards (Best Negative Role – 2017)|
Physical Stats and More
|Height||5′ 4″ Feet|
|Hair Colour||Light Brown|
|Hobbies||Travelling and singing|
Marital Status and More
|Ex-fiance||Dr. Abhinandan Singh (Dentist)|
|Boy Friends||Kabeer Kumar|
|Engagement Date||26 April 2021|
|Controversies||In 2016, Clash news between Vaishali and Yeh Rishta Kya Hai Hai co-star Heena Khan came out in the news. But Vaishali called all things rumour.|
|Net Worth||Not Available|
Social Media Presence
Some Facts About Vaishali Takkar
- Vaishali Thakkar was brought up in Indore, Madhya Pradesh.
- Vaishali had fond of acting since childhood.
- She got her first break through television serial Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai in 2013.
- In 2017, she was awarded the Colors Golden Petal Awards for playing the best negative character.
- On 15 October 2022, she was found hanging at home in Tejaji Nagar, Indore. According to police, and claimed in a note that she was being harassed by a former partner. Police retrieved a five-page message that was kept in a tiny diary.
- Her friend Vikas Sethi and his wife Jhanvi Rana revealed that the actress was all set to get married by December and she had plans to come to Mumbai post-Diwali for her wedding shopping. Vaishali was set to tie the knot with a software engineer based in California in December.
- Vaishali was avid animal lover and also has a pet dog.
If you have more details about Vaishali Takkar. Please comment below we will update within an hour.