Lyric Medeiros is an American singer, model and actress. She came into limelight her appearing as a contestant in ABC’s singing reality show American Idol season 21. She is daughter of Glenn Medeiros and following in the footsteps of her father. Medeiros is also an actress known for her role on Hawaii Five-0.
Lyric was born on May 1, 2001 in Honolulu, Hawaii. Her father’s name is Glenn Medeiros who is best known for the song “Nothing’s Gonna Change My Love For You,” which was released in 1987. Her mother Tammy is also associated with music. She has a brother named Chord Medeiros.
Lyric graduated from Notre Dame in 2022. She double majored in English and FTT (Film, Television, and Theatre) with a concentration in television and a minor in journalism. She is currently pursuing law at the University of Houston. Lyric is continuing to pursue her musical career while also honoring her father’s legacy. She recently released an EP titled “The Journey” which features songs written by both herself and Glenn.
|Actress, Model and Singer
|Date of Birth
|May 1, 2001
|Mother : Tammy Medeiros
Father : Glenn Medeiros
Brother : Chord Medeiros
Sister : Not Available
Education Details and More
|University of Notre Dame (2022)
University of Houston (2022-2025)
|Major in English and FTT
|Television : Hawaii Five-0 (2019; As actor)
American Idol 21 (2023)
Physical Stats and More
|In Feet : 5′ 5″ ft
In Meter : 1.65 m
|In Pound : 120 lbs
In Kilogram : 54 Kg
|Travel, Music and Dance
Social Media Presence
Some Facts About Lyric Medeiros
- Lyric Medeiros was born and raised in Honolulu, Hawaii.
- Lyric has been performing since she was a child.
- Lyric and her brother Chord have unique names that reflect their parents’ love of music. She revealed that,
“Music has always been a part of our lives in some way, shape, or form. My mom was the one who came up with our names and thought Chord and Lyric would be cute and here we are today,” she told The Mirror. “I am so grateful to my parents for giving me such a unique name because it definitely makes me stand out.”
- Lyric won Miss Hawaii High School America and consequently participated and became second runner-up in the Miss Hawaii USA 2018 pageant.
- She is quite active on social media and posts daily videos about her family, school life, and more.
- She appeared in an episode of Hawaii Five-0 in 2019.
- Lyric performed Kelsea Ballerini’s “Love Me Like You Mean It” on the audition of 2021 season of American Idol. During her audition, Katy Perry challenged Lyric to show off her vocal range by singing a higher note than she had previously sung.
If you have more details about Lyric Medeiros. Please comment below we will update within an hour.