Cale Ferrin (Child Artist) Age, Date of Birth, Career, TV Show, Films, Wiki, Biography, Family and More
Cale Ferrin is an American actor who mainly works in TV, films and music videos. He is best known for his performance as Finn in television series Endlings. He is also acted in numerous television series including Shadrach, Circuit Breakers, Speechless, Teachers etc. Cale has a rare, genetic terminal disease called Fanconi Anemia.
Cale Ferrin was born on September 15, 2006 in Los Angeles, California. He studied Millard’s Reagan Elementary School. Cale began his acting by Nickelodeon television series Nicky, Ricky, Dicky & Dawn as Angus in 2015. Later he played recurring role in series Teachers as Trey and Speechless as Owen. In 2019, he made Hollywood debut with feature film More Beautiful for Having Been Broken starring Zoe Ventoura and Kayla Radomski.
Cale played lead role of Finn in Canadian fiction TV series Endlings starring along with Michela Luci, Michela Luci and Kamaia Fairburn. In 2022, he was seen as Ben in Apple TV+’s series Circuit Breakers.
|Real Name||Cale Thomas Ferrin|
|Date of Birth||September 15, 2006 ((instagram))|
|Age (as of 2023)||17 Years|
|Birth Place||Los Angeles, California|
|Home Town||Los Angeles, California|
|Family||Mother : Britteny Ferrin|
Father : Not Available
Sister : Not Available
Brother : Not Available
|Address||Los Angeles, California|
Education Details and More
|School||Millard’s Reagan Elementary School|
|Educational Qualification||Pursuing Studies|
|Debut||Television : Nicky, Ricky, Dicky & Dawn (2015)|
Film : More Beautiful for Having Been Broken (2019)
|Awards||Telly Awards 2021|
First Runner Up Best Male
Best Male Child Commercial (Second Runner Up)
Best Male Child Actor of the Year (Third Runner Up)
Social Media Presence
Some Facts About Cale Ferrin
- Cale Ferrin was born and brought up in Los Angeles, California.
- Cale won the Best Actor award for his performance in ‘More Beautiful for Having Been Broken’ at Telly Awards 2021.
- He also appeared in several print campaigns and a national commercial.
- He hosted a YouTube series for a D1, NCAA college basketball athletic office for two seasons.
- Cale is currently associated with the limb difference community and the Fanconi Anemia research associations.
- He has worked with several non-profit organizations as an event host and for PSAs.
- Cale enjoys taking master-level classes and voiceover training.
If you have more details about Cale Ferrin. Please comment below we will update within an hour.