Table of Contents
Aastha Jha (Entrepreneur) Height, Weight, Date of Birth, Age, Wiki, Biography, Boyfriend and More
Aastha Jha is an Indian wedding planner and blogger. She is founder and CEO of popular wedding magazine, The Wedding Journals. She also established her own wedding planning company along with her brother Ankit (Satweek) in year 2015. Aastha has massive fan following on social media platform especially on Instagram.
Birth & Early Life
Aastha Jha was born on 26 January 1993 in Patna, Bihar. She belongs to a Hindu Brahmin family. Her father’s name is Akhilesh Jha and mother’s name is Sarita Jha. She has a younger brother Kumar Ankit in the family.
Aastha completed her school-level education at Krishna Niketan, Patna. After that, she qualified in the entrance exam of Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka (COMEDK) and enrolled in the Electrical and Electronics Engineering course at PESIT College.
|Real Name||Aastha Jha|
|Profession||Entrepreneur and Blogger|
|Date of Birth||26 January 1993|
|Birth Place||Patna, Bihar|
|Home Town||Patna, Bihar|
|Family||Mother : Sarita Jha|
Father : Akhilesh Jha
Sister : Not Available
Brother : Kumar Ankit
Husband : Prashant Kumar
|Address||Tilak Nagar , Patna, Bihar (Permanent)|
Panthur, Bangalore (Local)
Aastha founded Kraftstar Management in 2015, located in Bangalore with a mission to make wedding most memorable occasion of person’s life. She began her journey from arranging small-budget birthday parties and get-togethers. She joined the renowned insurance company AIG as a risk manager . Simultaneously she did also work at an event management company to gain some practical experience in the field of wedding planner.
After 6 months at AIG, Aastha started her own venture Kraftstar Management with her brother Satweek Jha (Ankit). Ankit has also more than three years of experience as an event manager.
Along with comprehensive services and management of high-budget wedding, Aastha has started several other ventures that complement her primary business of wedding event management. She owns a periodical named The Wedding Journals, which can inform the interested parties about the current trends of fashion or other necessary topics. They own a travel business called “Explore air services” which can be a great support for a destination wedding.
Education Details and More
|School||Krishna Niketan, Patna|
|College||PES Institute Of Technology, Bangalore|
|Educational Qualification||Electrical and Electronics Engineering (EEE)|
|Awards||Lux Award (Best Wedding planner in Bangalore)|
India Leadership Awards 2018 (Best Wedding planner in Bangalore)
Physical Stats and More
|Height||5′ 2″ Feet|
Marital Status and More
|Marriage Date||10 December 2020|
|Salary (approx)||Not Available|
|Net Worth||Not Available|
Social Media Presence
Some Facts About Aastha Jha
- Aastha Jha was born and brought up in Patna, Bihar.
- She is noted as one of the leading and youngest wedding planner of India.
- She has Bachelor of Engineering (BE) degree in Electrical and Electronics Engineering from PES Institute Of Technology, Bangalore.
- Since childhood, she wanted to do something of her own. Aastha quit her job by the end of 2017 and started to work full-time in this budding venture.
- Aastha was honoured as the Best Wedding planner in Bangalore at India Leadership Awards 2018 by Blindwink India. She received the honors from Bollywood actress Soha Ali Khan.
- She was awarded Lux Award for Best wedding planner in the year 2019.
- Aastha had a success mantra from an early age:
“if you can dream it, you can do it.” This has proved useful in her expansive work experience.
- She also bagged Employee of the year (2017), Shooting Award (2016) and Spot Award (2016) while working for AIG as senior Risk Engineer.
- She considers Mark Zuckerberg as her idol.
If you have more details about Aastha Jha. Please comment below we will updated within a hour.