Paula Hurd (Bill Gates’ Girlfriend) Date of Birth, Age, Wiki, Biography, Family and More
Paula Hurd is an American event planner, organiser and philanthropist. She came into spotlight after identified as new girlfriend of Microsoft founder Bill Gates. She is the widow of late Oracle boss Mark Hurd, who died in 2019. They have been together over a year, photographed together several times since early 2022. Bill also separated from his wife Melinda Gates in August 2021.
|Real Name||Paula Hurd|
|Profession||Philanthropist, Event Planner, Organiser|
|Date of Birth||1963|
|Birth Place||United States|
|Home Town||United States|
|Family||Mother : Not Available|
Father : Not Available
Sister : Not Available
Brother : Not Available
Husband : Mark Hurd (m. 1990-2019)
Daughter : Kathryn and Kelly Hurd
|College/University||University of Texas|
Some Facts About Paula Hurd
- Paula Hurd born and raised in United States.
- She got a bachelor’s degree in business administration from the University of Texas at Austin in 1984.
- She has worked as a tech executive but is now working as an event planner.
- Bill and Paula are seen together at the Laver Cup on September 23, 2022 at the O2 Arena in London. The pair was also spotted at the Australian Open. Both have some common friends.
- Paula married Mark Hurd in 1990. Mark passed away in October 2019 due to cancer.
- Hurd is a mother to two daughters Kathryn and Kelly, whom she shares with her late husband.
- She is also associated with some non-government organization. She also helped the school’s Give Light Campaign reach its $1 billion mark with a generous $7 million donation in 2021.
If you have more details about Paula Hurd. Please comment below we will update within an hour.