Tino Franco (The Bachelorette) Height, Weight, Date of Birth, Age, Wiki, Biography, Girlfriend and More
Tino Franco is an American television personality. He is best known for participating in 19th season of ABC’s television show The Bachelorette features Rachel Recchia and Gabby Windey. He is General Contractor by profession. Tino is originally from Valencia, California.
Birth & Early Life
Tino Franco was born on February 14, 1994 in Playa Del Rey, California. His father’s name is Joe Franco and mother’s name is Sandi Franco. He has two brothers named Mateo and Tony Franco. He studied at Loyola Marymount University. Franco is currently living in Santa Clarita, California.
|Real Name||Justino Philip Franco|
|Date of Birth||February 14, 1994|
|Birth Place||Playa Del Rey, California|
|Home Town||Valencia, California|
|Family||Mother : Sandi Franco|
Father : Joe Franco
Brother : Mateo and Tony Franco
Sister : Not Available
Wife : Not Available
|Address||Los Angeles, California|
Tino is a general contractor but rose to fame through a television show The Bachelorette premiered on ABC channel. The show features 26-year-old Rachel Recchia, a flight instructor from Clermont, Florida, and 31-year-old Gabby Windey, an ICU nurse from O’Fallon, Illinois where Tino appeared as a contestant.
Education Details and More
|College||Loyola Marymount University|
|Debut||Television : The Bachelorette Season 19 (2022)|
Physical Stats and More
|Height||In Feet : 6’ 1” ft|
In Meter : 1.85 m
|Weight||In Pound : 176 lbs|
In Kilogram : 80 Kg
|Body Shape||Chest: 40 inches|
Waist: 32 inches
Biceps: 12 inches
|Eye Colour||Hazel Brown|
|Hair Colour||Light Brown|
|Hobbies||Swimming, Cycling and Camping|
Social Media Presence
Some Facts About Tino Franco
- Tino Franco was born and raised in California.
- After graduation, he worked as an intern at the Sanitation District of Los Angeles County.
- He has been working as an Assistant Project Manager at AECOM Hunt since 2019.
- Tino was nominated as a candidate for the Hero’s for Healing campaign/competition for Camp Ronald McDonald. He took part to raise money to help send children plagued by childhood cancer. Tino also shared his brother’s story who was diagnosed with leukemia.
- Furthermore, he won the Hero of the Year title in 2019 for his efforts in “Heroes For Healing” initiatives, which raised $330,000 USD.
- Tino is quite active on Instagram and has huge fan following.
- He loves reading the Wall Street Journal.
- He also enjoys surfing, cycling, camping, and spending time with his family.
If you have more details about Tino Franco. Please comment below we will update within an hour.