Aaron Hines (The Voice) Height, Weight, Date of Birth, Age, Wiki, Biography, Girlfriend and More
Aaron Hines is an American Singer and Songwriter. He is known for participating in singing reality show The Voice Season 21. The show is mentored by Blake Shelton, Ariana Grande, Kelly Clarkson and John Legend. He is originally from Charleston, South Carolina and currently living in San Antonio, Texas.
Aaron Hines was born on August 28, 1993 in Charleston, South Carolina to an athletic and military family. He performed on the stage first time at the age of 8 and later started learning singing and play the drums. After college, Aaron was continuing with his music when he found out his mom had stage 3 breast cancer. He was ready to move home and take care of her, but she pushed him to stay the course and focus on his music. In 2021, he participated in NBC’s popular singing reality show The Voice season 21.
|Real Name||Aaron Hines|
|Profession||Singer and Songwriter|
|Date of Birth||28 August 1993|
|Birth Place||Charleston, South Carolina|
|Home Town||Charleston, South Carolina|
|Family||Mother : Jacqueline Hines|
Father : Not Available
Sister : Not Available
Brother : Not Available
Wife : Not Available
|Address||San Antonio, Texas|
Education Details and More
|School||Fort Dorchester High School|
|College||Charleston Southern University|
|Debut||Television : The Voice Season 21 (2021)|
Physical Stats and More
|Height||In Feet : 5′ 10″ ft|
In Meter : 1.77 m
|Weight||In Pound : 198 lbs|
In Kilogram : 90 Kg
|Body Shape||Chest: 46 inches|
Waist: 38 inches
Biceps: 16 inches
|Eye Colour||Hazel Brown|
|Hobbies||Traveling, Singing, Songwriting|
Marital Status and More
|Salary (approx)||Not Available|
|Net Worth||Not Available|
Social Media Presence
Some Facts About Aaron Hines
- Aaron Hines was born and brought up in Charleston, South Carolina.
- Initially he learned piano, began songwriting and joined various musical groups.
- He left the music for two years because her mother was suffering from Cancer. She is now cancer free and has inspired Aaron to show his talent to the world.
- Aaron performed Giveon’s “Heartbreak Anniversary” during the blind audition of The Voice 21. Later he decided to join Team Kelly for the show.
- Aaron released his first official single titled One Day in 2016.
- He is also an animal lover and has a pet dog named Duncan.
If you have more details about Aaron Hines. Please comment below we will updated within a hour.