Ale Zabala (Singer) Height, Weight, Date of Birth, Age, Wiki, Biography, Boyfriend and More
Alexa Zabala (also known as Ale Zabala) is an American singer, songwriter, musician and dancer. In 2022, Zabala participated in the NBC music show American Song Contest, where she represented her home state of Florida and compete against 55 other musicians – one from each US state or territory. She is originally from Miami, Florida.
Ale Zabala was born in Miami, Florida to a Colombian family. She started her career as a musician at the age of 13 and performed at various events. She has been worked with many famous artists. Zabala released her first single in 2019. In 2022, she got opportunity to represent Florida in NBC’s reality show American Song Contest, hosted by Kelly Clarkson and Snoop Dogg.
|Musician and Dancer
|Date of Birth
|Age (as in 2023)
|Mother : Not Available
Father : Not Available
Sister : Not Available
Brother : Not Available
Husband : Not Available
Education Details and More
|Television : American Song Contest (2022)
Physical Stats and More
|In Feet : 5′ 5″ ft
In Meter : 1.65 m
|In Pound : 114 lbs
In Kilogram : 52 Kg
|Travel, Dance and Guitar Playing
Social Media Presence
Some Facts About Ale Zabala
- Ale Zabala was born and brought up in Miami, Florida.
- She lives with her parents in Parkland Golf and Country Club.
- She has worked as a songwriter for other singers.
- Zabala went to college for music business and met her first producer with whom she began writing all of her songs.
- She is fluent in English and Spanish language.
- Zabala is extremally popular on social media platform Instagram and has thousands followers.
If you have more details about Ale Zabala. Please comment below we will updated within a hour.