Almira Zaky (American Song Contest) Height, Weight, Date of Birth, Age, Wiki, Biography, Boyfriend and More
Almira Zaky is an American singer, songwriter and performer. She is one of 56 contestants of singing reality show American Song Competition, and representing her home state Virginia in the show. Zaky is originally from Herndon, Virginia.
Almira Zaky was born in Herndon, Virginia to a Muslim Indonesian family. She started her singing career at a young age. She is graduated from VCU in December 2019 with a Bachelor’s Degree in Public Relations and a minor in General Business.
In 2022, She appeared on television reality music-singing contest American Song Contest aired on NBC. Almira has released her debut single “Miss Me”, followed by “On Your Phone”.
|Real Name||Almira Zaky|
|Profession||Singer, Songwriter, and Performer|
|Date of Birth||1996-1997|
|Age (as in 2023)||25 Years|
|Birth Place||Herndon, Virginia|
|Home Town||Herndon, Virginia|
|Family||Mother : Name Not Known|
Father : Name Not Known
Sister : 1 Younger Sister
Brother : Not Available
Husband : Not Available
Education Details and More
|School||Herndon High School|
|College||Virginia Commonwealth University|
|Debut||Television : American Song Contest (2022)|
Physical Stats and More
|Height||In Feet : 5′ 5″ ft|
In Meter : 1.6 m
|Weight||In Pound : 120 lbs|
In Kilogram : 54 Kg
|Hobbies||Listening to Music and Dance|
Social Media Presence
Some Facts About Almira Zaky
- Almira was born and brought up in Virginia.
- She used to work as a Gymnastics Instructor at Herndon Community Center.
- Zaky is inspired by artists such as Kehlani, Jhene Aiko, Jojo and Ariana Grande.
- Her musical journey began at an early age during the time she was performing in Washington.
- She credits her melody and R&B/pop-influenced rhythms to songs from the ’90s.
- She performed her original “Over You” on the introduction performance at American Song Contest.
If you have more details about Almira Zaky. Please comment below we will update within an hour.