Anjana Padmanabhan (Indian Idol) Height, Weight, Age, Wiki, Date of Birth, Family, Boyfriend, Singing Career and More
Anjana Padmanabhan is an Indian singer from Bengaluru, Karnataka. She is best known for participating as a contestant in the television reality show Indian Idol 14. The show is judged by Kumar Sanu, Shreya Ghoshal and Vishal Dadlani and hosted by Hussain Kuwajerwala.
Indian Idol 14 is a popular Indian singing reality show that features a diverse and talented group of contestants from across India. The theme of this season is ‘Ek Awaz Lakhon Ehsaas’. The show starts on 7 October 2023 at 8 pm.
|Real Name||Anjana Padmanabhan|
|Date of Birth||2000|
|Birth Place||Bengaluru, KarnaTaka|
|Home Town||Bengaluru, Karnataka|
|Family||Mother: Name Not Known|
Father: Name Not Known
Sister: Not Available
Brother: Not Available
Husband: Not Available
|Debut||Television: Indian Idol Junior (2012)|
|Awards||Indian Idol Junior Season 1 (Winner)|
Super Singer Junior Season 3 (Semi-finalist)
Physical Stats and More
|Height||In Feet: 5 Feet 3 Inches|
In Meter: 1.6 m
|Weight||In Pound: 132 lbs|
In Kilogram: 60 Kg
|Hobbies||Travelling and Listening to Music|
Some Facts About Anjana Padmanabhan
- Anjana Padmanabhan was born and raised in Bengaluru, Karnataka.
- She is an alumnus of Delhi Public School.
- Anjana won the singing reality show ‘Indian Idol Junior’ (Season 1).
- Anjana was also a semi-finalist on the singing reality show Super Singer Junior (Season 3).
- She is one of the top contestants of Indian Idol 14 and won the golden mic in the audition.
- Anjana has a massive fan following on social media, particularly on Instagram.
- Her hobbies are Travelling and Listening to Music.
- She is an animal lover.
If you have more details about Anjana Padmanabhan. Please comment below we will update it within an hour.