David Andrew (The Voice) Height, Weight, Date of Birth, Age, Wiki, Biography, Girlfriend and More
David Andrew is an American Singer and Songwriter. He is famous for participate as a contestant in NBC’s singing reality show The Voice 22, coached by John Legend, Blake Shelton and Gwen Stefani and Camila Cabello. He is originally from Gallatin, Tennessee.
|Real Name||David Andrew|
|Profession||Singer and Songwriter|
|Date of Birth||January 6, 1997|
|Age (as in 2022)||25 Years|
|Birth Place||Detroit, Tennessee|
|Home Town||Gallatin, Tennessee|
|Family||Mother : Not Available|
Father : Not Available
Sister : Not Available
Brother : Not Available
Wife : Not Available
Education Details and More
|Debut||Television : The Voice 22 (2022)|
Physical Stats and More
|Height||In Feet : 5′ 9″ ft|
In Meter : 1.8 m
|Weight||In Pound : 150 lbs|
In Kilogram : 68 Kg
|Body Shape||Chest: 38 inches|
Waist: 32 inches
Biceps: 12 inches
|Hobbies||Dance, Travel and Music|
Social Media Presence
Some Facts About David Andrew
- David Andrew was born and brought up in Tennessee.
- David is an alumni of Belmont University and won Belmont’s Christian music showcase while attending the college.
- He has sung behind the artist like Ed Sheeran, Kane Brown, Mickey Guyton, Tauren Wells, etc.
- He has also been seen on shows like YouTube’s hit series “The Mother Goose Club Playhouse”. His episodes have been viewed by over 12 million people.
- David performed Harry Styles’ “Falling” during the blind auditions of The Voice. He impressed John and Gwen through stunning performance and later chose to join Team Legend.
- He admires Tori Kelly, Daniel Caesar, and Jonathan McReynolds.
If you have more details about David Andrew. Please comment below we will update within an hour.