Hansraj Raghuvanshi (Singer) Height, Weight, Date of Birth, Age, Wiki, Biography, Girlfriend and More
Hansraj Raghuvanshi is an Indian singer, composer and song writer. He is devoted to Lord Shiva and composes his most of the songs to him. He got immense popularity with “Mera Bhola Hai Bhandari” song in 2019. This personality has became very popular in a very short time in music industry.
Birth & Early Life
Hansraj Raghuvanshi was born on 18 July 1992 in Bilaspur, Himachal Pradesh to a Hindu Rajput family. His father’s name is Prem Raghuvanshi and mother’s name is Leela Raghuvanshi. He has two siblings named Manjeet and Seema Raghuvanshi. Hansraj is in relationship with a women named Komal Saklani.
|Real Name||Hansraj Raghuvanshi|
|Profession||Singer and Songwriter|
|Date of Birth||18 July 1992|
|Age (as in 2022)||30 Years|
|Birth Place||Bilaspur, Himachal Pradesh|
|Home Town||Bilaspur, Himachal Pradesh|
|Family||Mother : Leela Raghuvanshi|
Father : Prem Raghuvanshi
Sister : Seema Raghuvanshi
Brother : Manjeet Raghuvanshi
Wife : Not Available
Hansraj did his schooling from a Government School in Kasol, Bilaspur and after it he took admission in a school which is situated at Solan, Himachal Pradesh. He completed his graduation in B. Com. from MLSM college, Sundernagar but dropped it when he was in second year. As he has a great interest in music, he did B.A in music from MLSM College.
Education Details and More
|School||Government School, Kasol|
Government Schoo, Solan
|Educational Qualification||B.A in Music|
Being fond of music since his early age, Hansraj chose to make his career in music when he was in tenth standard. So, he began his music training in a local music school. He started his career by making a debut song named Babaji in 2016. This song brought millions of views on different social media platforms especially on the YouTube.
Hansraj makes mostly devotional songs as he is spiritual and devoted to Lord Shiva. He is best known for his song named Mera Bhola Hai Bhandari. This song is globally famous and made him popular as a singer. He composed many songs but Damru Vale Baba has rocked the industry. Some of his other songs are Damru Bajaiya, Chalo Kasol, Sherawaali, Jai Shankar Fakira, Ganga Kinare and many more.
Physical Stats and More
|Height||5′ 9″ Feet|
|Body Shape||Chest: 42 inches|
Waist: 38 inches
Biceps: 12 inches
|Hobbies||Singing and Photography|
Marital Status and More
|Salary (approx)||Not Available|
|Net Worth||Not Available|
Social Media Presence
Some Facts About Hansraj Raghuvanshi
- Hansraj Raghuvanshi was born in Bilaspur, Himachal Pradesh but later shifted to Mangal Village, Solan, Himachal Pradesh.
- Hansraj has a keen interest in music since he was in class 5th.
- After dropping his graduation he moved to Delhi and did some small jobs there. But after few months he returned to Himachal Pradesh.
- Hansraj titled himself as “Baba” after success of first music song named Babaji.
- Hansraj believed that his soulmate Komal is reason of behind his success.
- He performed at the Sadhguru’s spiritual organisation on the occasion of Shivratri in 2022.
- He is devoted to Lord Shiva.
- He is an animal lover.
- He also performed in many national and international shows.
- In 2019, he made his Bollywood debut as a playback singer in a movie named Pal Pal Dil Ke Paas. He sang a song titled Aadha Bhi Jyada.
If you have more details about Hansraj Raghuvanshi. Please comment below we will update within an hour.