Hillary Torchiana (The Voice) Height, Weight, Date of Birth, Age, Wiki, Biography, Boyfriend and More
Hillary Torchiana is an American Singer and Songwriter. She is best known for participate in season 22 of NBC’s singing reality show The Voice, judged by John Legend, Camila Cabello, Blake Shelton and Gwen Stefani. She is originally from State College, PA.
Hillary Torchiana was born in State College, PA. She started singing at the age of three and participated in various singing competitions and musical choirs. Hillary is graduated from State College Area High School in 2006. She has also performed with the Phyrst Phamily Band.
Her life turned upside down when she had a house fire in 2015, lost her cat, dog and all of her belongings. Hillary had gone in a deep depression which ultimately led to an unhealthy lifestyle. In 2019, Hillary decided to focus on a healthier mindset through positive thinking, and in doing so she regained her confidence to pursue music. Later that year. she bought her first house and met her husband. In 2022, She participated as a contestant in singing show The Voice, aired on NBC.
|Singer and Songwriter
|Date of Birth
|Age (as in 2023)
|State College, PA
|State College, PA
|Mother : Lisa Brugler
Father : Not Available
Sister : Not Available
Brother : Not Available
Husband : Joseph Henry Torchiana IV
|July 30, 2022
|West Chester, PA
Education Details and More
|State College Area High School
|University of Pittsburgh (2012-2013)
Penn State University (2006-2009)
|Bachelor of Arts (B.A.), Communication and Rhetoric
|Television : The Voice 22 (2022)
Physical Stats and More
|In Feet : 5′ 7″ ft
In Meter : 1.7 m
|In Pound : 150 lbs
In Kilogram : 68 Kg
|Singing, Travel and Baking
Social Media Presence
Some Facts About Hillary Torchiana
- Hillary Torchiana was born and raised in State College, Pennsylvania.
- She has done Bachelor of Arts in Communication and Rhetoric from University of Pittsburgh and also pursued a music course from Penn State University.
- Besides music, she has been working as a Specialty Sales Representative in the pharmaceutical industry for more than 8 years. She is familiar with many specialty spaces including Neurology, Gastroenterology, Psychology, and Cardiology.
- Hillary performed Adele’s “Easy on Me” during The Voice’s blind auditions and joined Team Blake.
- Hillary and Joe got married in July 2022.
If you have more details about Hillary Torchiana. Please comment below we will update within an hour.