Table of Contents
Jahnvi Shrimankar (Singer) Height, Weight, Date of Birth, Age, Wiki, Biography, Boyfriend and More
Jahnvi Shrimankar is an Indian playback singer who mostly sings for Bollywood movies and music albums. She has given her voice to songs of films like Gangubai Kathiawadi, Teree Sang, Solo, Pankh Vagarna Pareva etc.
Birth & Early Life
Jahnvi was born on 29th January 1987 in Mumbai, Maharashtra to a Gujarati family. She studied from Villa Theresa High School in Mumbai from 2000 to 2003. She has got training from legends Shri Purshottam Upadhyay, Smt. Kaumudi Munshi, and Gautam Mukherjee.
|Real Name||Jahnvi Shrimankar|
|Date of Birth||29 January 1987|
|Birth Place||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Home Town||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Family||Mother : Not Available|
Father : Not Available
Sister : Not Available
Brother : Not Available
Wife : Not Available
|Address||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
Jahnvi is a singer who has sung for numerous television serials, Jingles and radio plays. She made her debut in Bollywood as singer with the song Dholida from Sanjay Leela Bhansali’s movie Gangubai Kathiawadi.
Jahnvi has performed in popular musical shows like Ishq Sufiyana, Rages to Rock, Navras, Rag Rang and more. Her songs include Sajan More, Babaji Ka Thullu, Chundaldi, Leja Leja, Prem Nagar, Khubaroo, Saybo, Tamari Najarma, Ek Patan Shaher, Hari Hari Jevi Tamari Marji, Meera Ne Madhav No Raas and more.
Education Details and More
|School||Villa Theresa High School, Mumbai|
|College||Sophia College, Mumbai|
|Educational Qualification||Bachelor in Mass Media (BMM)|
|Debut||Song : Dholida “Gangubai Kathiawadi” (2022)|
Physical Stats and More
|Height||5′ 5″ Feet|
|Hair Colour||Dark Black|
|Hobbies||Writing, Yoga and Dance|
Marital Status and More
|Salary (approx)||Not Available|
|Net Worth||Not Available|
Social Media Presence
Some Facts About Jahnvi Shrimankar
- Jahnvi Shrimankar was born and brought up in Mumbai, Maharashtra.
- She was fond of music from childhood and started her musical journey at the age of 7.
- Jahnvi has performed in more than 800 shows nationally and internationally.
- Jahnvi is doing experiments with various sounds, singing styles and musical instruments for healing purposes.
- She likes to sing, travel and eat.
- Jahnvi is fond of dark chocolates and hates sharing it.
- She posts her music videos on her YouTube channel.
- Jahnvi practices yoga regularly.
If you have more details about Jahnvi Shrimankar. Please comment below we will updated within a hour.