Jay Allen (The Voice) Height, Weight, Date of Birth, Age, Wiki, Biography, Girlfriend and More
Jay Allen is an American Singer and Songwriter. He is famous for participate as a contestant in NBC’s singing reality show The Voice 22, coached by John Legend, Blake Shelton and Gwen Stefani and Camila Cabello. He has also been featured on ABC World News, PeopleTV, Pickler & Ben, and in People & Forbes Magazine, among others. Allen released a 5-song EP The First Five on Treehouse Records in 2017.
Birth & Early Life
Jay Allen was born in on June 6, 1986 Stout, Iowa. His father’s name is Joe Rich and mother’s name is Sherry Rich. His mother had a great love for country music. At the age of 11, he started singing career and spent a lot of time in church. He gained an appreciation for rock ‘n’ roll from his dad who introduced him to some legends of the genre including AC/DC, Metallica, and Aerosmith.
He attended University of Northern Iowa and later moved to Georgia to become a worship director and Christian artist. In 2013, he shifted to Nashville to pursue a career in country music.
|Real Name||Jay Allen|
|Profession||Singer and Songwriter|
|Date of Birth||June 6, 1986|
|Age (as in 2023)||37 Years|
|Birth Place||Stout, Iowa|
|Home Town||Cedar Falls, Iowa|
|Family||Mother : Sherry Rich|
Father : Joe Rich
Sister : Not Available
Brother : Not Available
Partner : Kylie Morgan
Jay Allen began his musical career in the year 2014. He released his first EP entitled The First Five on Treehouse Records, consisting five songs. The single “Sounds Good to Me,” was included on Sirius XM The Highway’s Highway Finds program. In April 2017 Allen released the single “Blank Stares”, co-written by Nashville singer-songwriter Jason Nix in honour of his mother. The song tells the story of his mother’s battle with early-onset Alzheimer’s. His other notable singles are Tattoos to Heaven (2021), Christmas Everyday (2020), and War For You (2020).
Education Details and More
|College||University of Northern Iowa|
|Debut||Television : The Voice 22 (2022)|
|Awards||Caregivers Award (2019)|
Allen is currently in relationship with to UMG artist, Kylie Morgan. They met during a writing session years ago and instantly clicked. They are going to get married on October 1, 2022.
Physical Stats and More
|Height||In Feet : 5′ 9″ ft|
In Meter : 1.8 m
|Weight||In Pound : 171 lbs|
In Kilogram : 78 Kg
|Body Shape||Chest: 40 inches|
Waist: 32 inches
Biceps: 12 inches
|Hobbies||Dancing and Playing Guitar|
Social Media Presence
Some Facts About Jay Allen
- Jay Allen was born and brought up in Iowa.
- He served as a worship leader at a megachurch in Savannah, GA.
- He was also selected as The Highway Find on Sirius XM with his song “Sounds Good To Me” in 2017.
- Allen got into limelight when a fan recorded his performance singing the song to his mother at a concert in Iowa. This video reached 300 million views on Facebook.
- He was very close to his mother who was died after a battle with Alzheimer’s disease.
- After losing his mother to Alzheimer’s, Allen has continued to be an advocate for the Alzheimer’s Association and has helped raise over $50 million in an effort to fight the disease. The ballad has also brought much healing and comfort to families and friends of someone with Alzheimer’s.
- In 2019, he and his family were honored with the “Caregiver Award during the 32nd annual Alzheimer’s Association Chicago Rita Hayworth Gala.
- In 2020, Allen started Blank Stares Foundation to help fund and find a cure for Alzheimer’s in honor of his mother, Sherry.
- Allen performed Cody Johnson’s “‘Til You Can’t” during the blind auditions of The Voice. He impressed Gwen and Blake through stunning performance and later chose to join Team Gwen.
- He is quite active on YouTube and uploads his latest music videos on the channel.
If you have more details about Jay Allen. Please comment below we will update within an hour.