Sanchari Sengupta (Indian Idol) Height, Weight, Date of Birth, Age, Wiki, Biography, Boyfriend and More
Sanchari Sengupta is an Indian singer and performer. She is best known for participating in singing reality show Indian Idol 13 aired on Sony Entertainment channel. Sanchari has also participated in various Bengali television reality show. She is winner of Star Jalsha TV’s TV show, Super Singer in 2020.
Birth & Early Life
Sanchari Sengupta was born on 8 January 2001 in Kolkata, West Bengal. She is daughter of Sudipta and Pushpita Sengupta. Since childhood, she was passionate about singing. She began singing at the age of 6. She enrolled for London School of Music to polish her musical skills.
|Real Name||Sanchari Sengupta|
|Date of Birth||8 January 2001|
|Age (as in 2022)||21 Years|
|Birth Place||Kolkata, West Bengal|
|Home Town||Kolkata, West Bengal|
|Family||Mother : Sudipta Sengupta|
Father : Pushpita Sengupta
Sister : Not Available
Brother : Not Available
Husband : Not Available
|Address||Kolkata, West Bengal|
Sanchari started her career at very early age. She was first appeared in Bengali TV reality show Sa Theke Sa Junior in 2011. The show gave platform to kids to sharpen their skills under the guidance of professional singers. Later she appeared in Superstar Singers as a contestant. In 2022, she took part in Indian Idol 13, judged by singing legends Neha Kakkar, Himesh Reshammiya and Vishal Dadlani.
Education Details and More
|College||London School of Music|
|Debut||Television : Sa Theke Sa Junior (2011)|
|Awards||National Bal Shree Honour (2012)|
Pogo Amazing Kid Award (2014)
Star Jalsha Super Singer 2020 (Winner)
Physical Stats and More
|Height||5′ 3″ feet|
|Hobbies||Travel and Dance|
Marital Status and More
|Salary (approx)||Not Available|
|Net Worth||Not Available|
Social Media Presence
Some Facts About Sanchari Sengupta
- Sanchari Sengupta was born and brought up in Kolkata, West Bengal.
- In 2012, Sanchari received National Bal Shree Award which is given to felicitate creative children in the age group of 9–16 years.
- In 2020, Sanchari became winner of Super Singer, aired on Star Jalsha TV channel and won cash prize of 2.5 Lakh rupees along with the trophy of Super Singer.
- She also honoured with Pogo Amazing Kid Award in 2014.
- She got opportunity to voice song Badhone Badhibo of movie Baba Baby O with Shovan Ganguly, produced by Windows Production.
- Sanchari lent her voice to many television commercials.
- She has also an YouTube channel, where she uploads her cover songs.
If you have more details about Sanchari Sengupta. Please comment below we will update within an hour.