Ajinkya Rahane (Cricketer) Height, Weight, Date of Birth, Age, Wiki, Biography, Girlfriend and More
Ajinkya Madhukar Rahane is an International cricket player from India and a former captain of the Indian national cricket team in all formats. He typically bats in the middle of the order in Test matches and at the top of the order in limited over game. In domestic cricket, he represented Mumbai state. Rahane played for Kolkata Knight Riders, Mumbai Indians, Rajasthan Royals, Rising Pune Supergiant in the IPL.
Birth & Early Life
Ajinkya Rahane was born on 6 June 1988, into a middle-class family in Ashwi KD, Sangamner, Maharashtra. His father’s name is Madhukar Baburao Rahane and his mother’s name is Sujata Rahane. He also has a sister named Apurva Rahane.
When he was seven years old, his father use to take him to a local coaching camp in Dombivli because they could not afford professional training. He began receiving coaching from former India batsman Pravin Amre when he was 17 years old.
|Date of Birth
|6 June 1988
|Mother : Sujata Rahane
Father : Madhukar Baburao Rahane
Sister : Apurva Rahane
Brother : Shashank Rahane
Wife : Radhika dhopavkar
Daughter : Aarya
Ajinkya Rahane did his schooling at SV Joshi high school and has completed his graduation with a B.Com degree.
Education Details and More
|SV Joshi High School
|Top order Batman
|Right hand Bat
|Right arm Medium
|Mumbai vs Karachi Urba at Karachi – 8-11 September 2007
|List A Debut
|Delhi vs Mumbai at Delhi – 18 March 2007
|Baroda vs Mumbai at Wankhede – 3 April 2007
|• CEAT Indian Cricketer of the Year (2014–15)
• M A Chidambaram Trophy for best under-19 cricketer (2006–07)
• Arjuna Award (2016)
Ajinkya performed admirably when the Indian under-19 team traveled to New Zealand at the beginning of 2007. Rahane made his first-class debut for Mumbai against Karachi Urban in the Mohammad Nissar Trophy in Karachi in September 2007 at the age of 19, when the majority of Mumbai’s first-choice players were unavailable due to a variety of circumstances. The innings were started by Sahil Kukreja and Ajinkya, with Kukreja contributing 110 runs for a total of 247 and Ajinkya scoring a century on his debut at 143. (207). The Irani Trophy match versus the rest of India then saw Ajinkya chosen.
He made his International debut in the Twenty20 International against England in the year 2011. In the 2014 World T20, he was part of the Indian team where he got the chance to play against Australia. He also captained India Twenty20 International against Zimbabwe.
Physical Stats and More
|In Feet : 5′ 6″ ft
In Meter : 1.66 m
|In Pound : 132 lbs
In Kilogram : 60 Kg
|Chest: 38 inches
Waist: 33 inches
Biceps: 14 inches
Ajinkya married Radhika Dhopavkar in the year 2014. The couple is also blessed with a daughter named Aarya in October 2019.
Marital Status and More
|26 September 2014
|INR 50-70 Crore (Approx.)
Social Media Presence
Some Facts About Ajinkya Rahane
- Ajinkya Rahane was born and brought up in Ashwi KD, Sangamner, Maharashtra.
- He took cricket training under former Indian cricketer, Pravin Amre, one of the technically sound batsmen in his heydays.
- He got opportunity to represent India Under-15s in 2002, teammates included Piyush Chawla and Tanmay Srivastava.
- He was awarded the prestigious Arjuna Award in the year 2016.
- In 2020, he was ranked seventeenth in The Times of India’s Top 20 Most Desirable Men of Maharashtra.
- He also has a Black Belt in Karate.
- Ajinkya married his childhood friend Radhika Dhopavkar and has a daughter named Aarya.
- Ajinkya was ranked sixth in The Times of India’s Top 20 Most Desirable Men of Maharashtra in 2018.
- Interestingly, India has never lost a Test match, when Rahane has scored a century, which makes him a vital part of the Indian squad.
If you have more details about Ajinkya Rahane. Please comment below we will update within an hour.