Chaitanya Choudhury (Actor) Height, Weight, Date of Birth, Age, Wiki, Biography, Girfriend and More
Chaitanya Choudhry is an Indian television actor. He is known for television shows Kahiin To Hoga, Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi, Ye Hai Mohabbatein, Dil Hi Toh Hai, Paramavatar Shri Krishna, Ek Veer Ki Ardaas … Veera, Uttaran etc.
Chaitanya Choudhry was born on 18 April 1977 in Mumbai. He is the son of filmmaker Yashpal Chaudhary and actress Indira Chaudhary. He got his early education from Cumballa Hill High School in Mumbai. After this, he completed graduation from Mumbai University. He was attracted to acting during his studies. He has obtained the degree of masters in Business Studies.
|Date of Birth
|18 April 1977
|Age(as in 2019)
|Father- Yashpal Choudhury
Mother- Indira Choudhury
Sister: Not Available
Brother: Not Available
Wife: Vaishali Rajpal Chaudhary (m. 2009-Present)
Chaitanya made her television debut with the serial Kahiin To Hogaa. He appeared in the role of Akshat Shergill. he worked for 4 years in this serial. From 2007 to till now, he appeared in many television shows Sangam, Aahat, Sarvggun Sampanna, Uttaran, CID, Ek Veer Ki Ardaas … Veera, Paramavatar Shri Krishna, Dil Hi Toh Hai. Choudhry appeared in the television serial Ye Hai Mohabbatein in 2019
Education Details and More
|Cumballa Hill High School, Mumbai
|Film: Love at Times Square (2003)
Television: Kahiin To Hoga (2003)
Physical Stats and More
|5′ 11″ Feet
|Chest: 40 inches
Waist: 32 inches
Biceps: 12 inches
|Playing Cricket, Playing Squash, Cycling
Marital Status and More
Social Media Presence
Some Facts About Chaitanya Choudhury
- Chaitanya Choudhry was born and brought up in Mumbai, Maharashtra.
- Chaitanya belongs to a film family, his father is a film maker and mother a theater artist.
- He started his career with the film “Love at Times Square” directed by Dev Anand.
- He first appeared as an actor in a music video “Khao Piyo Aish Karo Mitro” by A S Kang.
- Chaitanya was seen in many episodic shows like Aahat, CID.
- He appeared on television for the first time in Kahiin To Hoga.
- He has fond of dancing and also participated in a dance show Zara Nachke Dikha.
- Chaitanya is a fitness freak and does gyming everyday.