Gaurav Sareen (Actor) Height, Weight, Date of Birth, Age, Wiki, Biography, Girlfriend and More
Gaurav Sareen is an Indian television actor. He is known for television shows such as Ek Deewaana Tha, Krishna Chali London and Udaan. He has been active in the television industry since 2016.
Gaurav Sareen was born in Amritsar, Punjab. He is the son of Ranu and Pawan Sareen. He was born in a Punjabi Hindu family. Sareen started his career as a model. In his early career, he worked in several television commercials. In the year 2017, he got the opportunity to make a television debut with the TV serial Ek Deewaana Tha. In this show, he played the role of brother of female lead. After this he also appeared in Colors TV channel show Udaan. Sareen got his first major breakthrough in the serial Krishna Chali London in which he got a chance to play the lead role of Radhe.
|Radhe in show ‘Krishna Chali London’
|Date of Birth
|15 September 1995
|Age(as in 2020)
|Mother : Renu Sareen
Father : Pawan Sareen
Sister: Not Available
Brother: Not Available
Wife : Not Available
Education Details and More
|Television : Ek Deewana Tha (2017)
Physical Stats and More
|5′ 10 ” Feet
|Chest: 40 inches
Waist: 32 inches
Biceps: 12 inches
|Gymming, Bike Riding
Marital Status and More
Social Media Presence
Some Facts About Gaurav Sareen
- Gaurav Sareen was born and raised in Amritsar.
- Early in his career, He advertised for brands like Set Wet, GM switches, Maruti Suzuki, Honda etc.
- He made his television debut with Sony TV show Ek Deewana Tha in the year 2017, in which he played the role of Aditya Bisht.
- Punjabi accent is reflected in their language due to the belong from Punjab.
- Sareen loves to dance and Freestyle dances.
- Sareen played the lead role of Radhe in the serial Krishna Chali London.
If you have more details about Gaurav Sareen. Please comment below we will updated within a hour.