Hemant Thatte (Actor) Height, Weight, Date of Birth, Age, Wiki, Biography, Girlfriend and More
Hemant Thatte is an Indian television actor. He is known for television shows Doli Armaanon Ki, Ghar Ki Lakshmi Betiyann, Teen Bahuraniyaan, Woh Rehne Waali Mehlon Ki etc. Currently he is working on Dangal’s show Aye Mere Humsafar. Hemant is originally from Mumbai, Maharashtra.
Hemant Thatte was born on 30 November 1978 in Mumbai, Maharashtra into a typical Maharashtrian family. Hemant started his career in the year 2002 from the television show Kumkum – Ek Pyara Sa Bandhan. After this he also acted in television shows like Doli Armaanon Ki, Ghar Ki Lakshmi Betiyann, Teen Bahuraniyaan, Thoda Hai Bas Thode Ki Zaroorat Hai etc. He has also worked in several television commercials and episodic shows such as CID and Savdhan India.
|Date of Birth
|30 November 1978
|Age(as in 2020)
|Mother : Not Available
Father : Not Available
Wife : Neeta Kapoor (m. 2010-Present)
Son : Not Known
Education Details and More
|Television : Kumkum – Ek Pyara Sa Bandhan (2002)
Physical Stats and More
|5′ 8″ Feet
|Chest: 40 inches
Waist: 34 inches
Biceps: 15 inches
|Travelling and Singing
Hemant Thatte married to Neeta Kapoor on 14 November 2010. Neeta is from a Punjabi family. She is a Teacher and Makeup Artist. They also have a son.
Marital Status and More
|14 November 2010
Social Media Presence
Some Facts About Hemant Thatte
- Hemant Thatte was born and brought up in Mumbai, Maharashtra.
- He started his career with the television show Kumkum – Ek Pyara Sa Bandhan.
- He gained popularity from the television show Doli Armaanon Ki.
- Hemant has been active in the acting industry since 2002.
- He has also worked in several television commercials.
- He has also worked in the episodic show CID and Savdhan India.
- In 2020, he was seen in Dangal’s show Aye Mere Humsafar.
If you have more details about Hemant Thatte. Please comment below we will updated within a hour.