Jitendra Joshi (Actor) Height, Weight, Date of Birth, Age, Wiki, Biography, Girlfriend and More
Jitendra Joshi is an Indian television and film actor. He predominantly works in Marathi cinema. He is famous for Marathi films such as Matter, Kutum, Duniyadari, Kaakan, Natsamrat, Ventilator, Baghtos Kay Mujra Kar and Campus – A fair War etc. Jitendra also anchored various reality show like Don Special, Toofan Aalaya, Hasya Samrat etc.
Birth & Family
Jitendra Joshi was born on 27 January 1978 in Pune, Maharashtra. His mother’s name is Shakuntala Joshi. He completed his graduation at Vidya Prasarak Mandal’s Polytechnic, Thane and D.Y. Patil Arts, Commerce & Science College, Pune. He has done Diploma in Polytechnic and Master’s of Engineering Management.
|Actor and Anchor
|Date of Birth
|27 January 1978
|Age (as in 2021)
|Pune, Maharashtra, India
|Pune, Maharashtra, India
|Mother : Shakuntala Joshi
Father : Not Available
Sister : Not Available
Brother : Not Available
Wife : Mitali Joshi
Daughter: Reva Joshi
|Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Jitendra began his career with the Marathi television serial Shriyut Gangadhar Tipre as Pami aired on Alpha TV Marathi in 2001. He appeared on the serial Ghadlay Bighadlay played the role of Krishna in 2001. In 2004, he anchored the show Campus – A Fair War. He later hosted many television reality show such as Hasya Samrat, Home Minister, Marathi Paaul Padte Pudhe, Sa Re Ga Ma Pa (Season 11), Don Special etc.
Jitendra made his debut with the film Pran Jaye Par Shaan Na Jaye in the year 2003. He appeared in the Marathi film Pak Pak Pakak in 2005. In the same year, he did a Marathi movie titled No Problem in 2005. He appeared in the Marathi movie Majhi Maanas in 2006. Jitendra got featured in the movie Golmal as Soham in the year 2006. In 2006, he acted in the film Aaila Re as Ranjan. He did two movies in 2007, Ghar Doghanch and Panga Naa Lo. In 2009, he played the role of Viru in the Marathi film Sumbaran followed by Hai Kai Nai Kai as Sadashiv Dhapane.The Next year, he acted in the Marathi movie Navra Avail Bayko Lovely as Mahesh in 2010.
Jitendra did a film titled Bharat Majha Desh Aahe and Shala in 2011. He got featured in Nana Patekar starring Hindi movie The Attacks of 26/ 11 as Constable Tukaram Ombale in 2013. He appeared in the 2014 movie Singham Returns along with Ajay Devgan. In 2015, he acted in the Marathi film Baji as Martand. He performed as the lead character in the Marathi movie Poshter Girl as UP Sarapanch in 2016. He appeared in the movie Mauli as Nana Londhe in 2018.
Joshi starred in the Netflix series Sacred Games played the role of Katekar in the year 2019. He got featured in the prominent character of Ajay Mudhalvan in the Netflix series Betaal in the year 2020.
Education Details and More
|Vidya Prasarak Mandal’s Polytechnic, Thane
D.Y. Patil Arts, Commerce & Science College, Pune
|Diploma in Polytechnic
Master of Engineering Management (MEM)
|Television : Shriyut Gangadhar Tipre (2001)
Film : Pran Jaye Par Shaan Na Jaye (2003)
Physical Stats and More
|5′ 9″ Feet
|Chest: 44 inches
Waist: 32 inches
Biceps: 12 inches
|Reading, Watching Films and Poetry
Jitendra Joshi tied the knot with Mitali Joshi in the year 2009. The couple has a daughter named Reva Joshi.
Marital Status and More
|1 September 2009
Social Media Presence
Some Facts About Jitendra Joshi
- Jitendra Joshi was born and brought up in Pune, Maharashtra.
- Jitendra came into the limelight overnight with Netflix’s web series Sacred Games, which came in 2018, played the role of Havaldar Katekar, one of the main characters in the series.
- He won the Best Anchor (Male) award at Aapla Alpha Awards in 2004.
- Jitendra participated as a contestant in the reality show Bigg Boss Marathi 2 on Colors Marathi in 2019.
- He has done various Marathi, Gujarati theatre shows like Hum To Tere Aashiq Hain as Anil Pradhan, Prem Naam Hai Mera.. Prem Chopra as Niranjan, Mukkam Post Bombilwadi, Chhel Chaabilo Gujarati as Shyam, Hamidaichi Kothi as Sattaar Bhai, and Don Special as Miling Bhagwat.
- In 2004, he received the Best Male Compere award at MaTa Sanman Awards.
- In 2011, he was the host of the show Marathi Paaul Padte Pudhe on Zee Marathi. The Next year, he anchored in the singing show Sa Re Ga Pa Ma Season 11 aired on Zee Marathi in 2012.
If you have more details about Jitendra Joshi. Please comment below we will updated within a hour.