Table of Contents
Krip Suri (Actor) Height, Weight, Date of Birth, Age, Wiki, Biography, Girlfriend and More
Krip Suri is an Indian model and actor. He is popularly known for his role of Prof. Vardhan Suryavanshi in Channel V India’s Sadda Haq. He has also played negative roles in TV shows RadhaKrishn, Bharat Ka Veer Putra – Maharana Pratap and Kalash.
Krip Suri was born on 14 June 1986. His father name is Prem Kumar Suri and has two sibling brothers. He did his college from University of Maharashtra. He came to Mumbai on January 2003 and started working small roles in television and glamour industry. He had a deep interest in acting.
In 2010, Krip made his first appearance on television show Maan Rahe Tera Pitaah as Madhav in 2010. Later he worked in Apno Ke Liye Geeta Ka Dharmayudh, Phulwa and Savitri. He becomes quite popular among youth after his portrayal Prof. Vardhan Suryavanshi in Channel V’s show Sadda Haq. He shared screen with Param Singh and Harshita Gaur in the show. He subsequently played important character in several TV shows including Uttaran, Maharana Pratap, Jeet Gayi Toh Piya Morey and RadhaKrishn.
|Real Name||Krip Kapur Suri|
|Date of Birth||14 June 1986|
|Age (as in 2021)||35 Years|
|Birth Place||Delhi, India|
|Home Town||Delhi, India|
|Family||Mother : Name Not Known|
Father : Prem Kumar Suri
Brother : 2 brothers
Sister : Not Available
Wife : Simran Kapur Suri (m. 2014-Present)
Daughter : Ray Kapur Suri (b. 2020)
|Address||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
Education Details and More
|College||University of Maharashtra, India|
|Debut||Television : Maan Rahe Tera Pitaah (2010)|
Film : Yamla Pagla Deewana (2011)
Physical Stats and More
|Height||5′ 8″ Feet|
|Body Shape||Chest: 44 inches|
Waist: 34 inches
Biceps: 16 inches
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
|Hair Colour||Dark Brown|
|Hobbies||Playing football and Photography|
He is married to Simran Kaur on 6 December 2014. The couple also blessed with a baby daughter, Ray Kapur Suri on 19 January 2020.
Marital Status and More
|Girlfriends||Simran Kapur Suri|
|Marriage Date||6 December 2014|
|Salary (approx)||Not Available|
|Net Worth||Not Available|
Social Media Presence
Some Facts About Krip Suri
- Krip Suri belongs to a Punjabi middle–class family from Delhi.
- Because of his financial crises he could not afford to go to acting school so her learned by watching movies.
- Kripa’s first debut film was Yamla Pagla Deewana in the year 2011.
- He used to do work at McDonald’s and give tuition to juniors, when he was in college.
- He is known for his portrayal as Prof. Vardhan in TV series Sadda Haq alongside Param Singh and Harshita Gaur.
- He is also a great sketch artist. He gifted a portrait painting to Ekta Kapoor.
- Krip has a great interest in photography.
- He is also a good football player.
If you have more details about Krip Suri. Please comment below we will updated within a hour.