Mudit Nayar (Actor) Height, Weight, Date of Birth, Age, Wiki, Biography, Girlfriend and More
Mudit Nayar is an Indian television actor. He is known for television serials Ishaaron Ishaaron Mein, Devanshi, Badii Devrani, Anamika. Nayar is originally from Allahabad Uttar Pradesh. He started his career in 2009.
Birth & Early Life
Mudit Nayar was born on 3 May 1988 in Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh. His father’s name is Ravinder and mother’s name is Anita Nayar. Apart from him, he also has a brother Sid Nayar in the family. He received his early education from Delhi Public School. He was not good at studies but he was very interested in cricket. Nayar never imagined that one day he would work in the television industry.
|Real Name||Mudit Nayar|
|Date of Birth||3 May 1988|
|Age(as in 2019)||31 Years|
|Birth Place||Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh|
|Home Town||Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh|
|Family||Mother : Anita Nayar|
Father : Ravindar Nayar (Businessman)
Sister: Not Available
Wife : Aprajita Shrivastava (Lawyer)
Brother: Sid Nayar
Education Details and More
|School||Delhi Public School, Delhi|
|College||Barry John’s Acting School|
|Educational Qualification||Diploma in Acting|
|Debut||Television : Palampur Express (2009)|
|Awards||ITA Award (2019; Best Actor [Jury])|
After studying college, he moved to Mumbai to earn the fame in the film industry. He took acting training from Barry John. After training, he worked in the television serial Palampur Express. In his debut serial, he played Tanmay Bose. After working in this serial, he appeared in many serial Teri Meri Love Stories, Anamika, Yeh Hai Aashiqui. In 2015, he got a chance to play the lead actor for the first time in the serial Badii Devrani. After this Mudit also appeared in the lead role in Devanshi and Ishaaron Ishaaron Mein Serial.
Physical Stats and More
|Height||5′ 9″ Feet|
|Body Shape||Chest: 40 inches|
Waist: 32 inches
Biceps: 12 inches
|Hobbies||Travelling, Watching Movies and Gymming|
Mudit Nayar married to lawyer Aparajita Srivastava on 13 February 2018. This marriage was attended by his close friends and relatives.
Marital Status and More
|Marriage Date||13 February 2018 (Pune)|
|Net Worth||Not Available|
Social Media Presence
Some Facts About Mudit Nayar
- Mudit Nayar was born and brought up in Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh.
- His father wanted to become an actor from childhood, but he could not fulfill his dream.
- Due to pressure from father, he came to work in Mumbai film industry.
- He appeared in several television commercials before appearing on television.
- His father runs two schools in Allahabad.
- He made his debut in the television industry with the serial Palampur Express.
- Nayar is a fitness freak and loves to do gyming daily.
- He wanted to pursue a career in cricket in childhood.
- Nayar has done cameos in the film Aakrosh and Tezz.
- He acted in a short film ‘Driving Me Crazy’ which was released on ZEE5.
If you have more Details about Mudit Nayar. Please comment below we will updated within a hour.