Table of Contents
Nakul Mehta (Actor) Height, Weight, Date of Birth, Age, Wiki, Biography, Girlfriend and More
Nakul Mehta is an Indian actor and model. He is most famous for playing the role of Shivaay Singh Oberoi in the tv serial Ishqbaaz aired on Star Plus. His directorial debut was Pyaar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyaara Pyaara as Aditya Harish Kumar. He received a silver medal in the Latin Ballroom class and a gold medal in the Standard Ballroom class.
Birth & Family
Nakul Mehta was born on 17 January 1983 in Udaipur, Rajasthan. Her father’s name is Pratap Singh Mehta. She has a sibling named Prachi Shah. He did his schooling at Jamnabai Narsee School, Mumbai, and graduated from Narsee Monjee College of Commerce and Economics, Mumbai. She holds a degree in Master of Commerce.
|Real Name||Nakul Mehta|
|Profession||Actor and Model|
|Date of Birth||17 January 1983|
|Age (as in 2021)||38 Years|
|Birth Place||Udaipur, Rajasthan, India|
|Home Town||Udaipur, Rajasthan, India|
|Family||Father : Pratap Singh Mehta|
Mother : Shail Mehta
Sister : Prachi Shah
Brother : Not Available
Wife : Jankee Parekh
Son : Sufi Mehta
|Address||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
Nakul began his career with the Indian drama television series Pyaar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyaara Pyaara as Aditya Kumar, a rich boy in Mumbai, along with Disha Parmar as Pankhuri Gupta, broadcasted on Star Plus from 2012 to 2014. He hosted the reality tv show India’s Got Talent in 2015. From 2016 to 2019, he starred in the long-run romantic drama television serial Ishqbaaz as Shivaay Singh Oberoi. Meanwhile he also played same character in spin-off soap opera Dil Boley Oberoi. He appeared on an Indian musical reality competition series Lip Sing Battle aired on Star Plus in 2017.
He starred in the web series Never Kiss Your Best Friend as Sumer Singh Dhillon in 2020. In the same year, he acted in the series Bae Control as Shyam in 2020. He appeared in the web series Sunny Side Upar as Vishal in 2021. Recently, he will be appearing on the show Bade Achhe Lagte Hain 2 as Ram along with Disha Parmar in 2021.
Nakul made her debut with the drama film Abhimani in 2005. In 2008, he got featured in the drama romance movie Haal-e-Dil as Shekhar. He appeared in the short video Avant Grade Pythagoras Sharma as Pythagoras in 2011.
Education Details and More
|School||Jamnabai Narsee School, Mumbai|
|College||Narsee Monjee College of Commerce and Economics, Mumbai|
|Educational Qualification||Master of Commerce|
|Debut||Television : Pyaar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyaara Pyaara (2012 – 2014)|
Film : Abhimani (2005)
|Awards||Gold Awards 2018|
Indian Telly Awards 2019
and many more
Physical Stats and More
|Height||5′ 8″ Feet|
|Body Shape||Chest: 42 inches|
Waist: 32 inches
Biceps: 12 inches
|Hobbies||Travelling and Dancing|
Nakul Mehta tied the knots with Jankee Parekh in 2012. The couple has a son named Sufi in 2021.
Marital Status and More
|Marriage Date||28 January 2012|
|Salary (approx)||Not Available|
|Net Worth||Not Available|
Social Media Presence
Some Facts About Nakul Mehta
- Nakul Mehta was born and brought up in Udaipur, Rajasthan.
- In 2011, he appeared on behalf of Maharashtra in the All India Dancer Sports Federation.
- In 2013, he won the Fresh New Face (Male) at Indian Telly Awards, Best Actor Debut at Gold Awards, and Most Entertaining TV Actor at Big Star Entertainment Awards for Pyaar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyaara Pyaara.
- He was seen in the renowned Clinic All Clear commercial advertising with Shah Rukh Khan and the thumbs up advertisement with Salman Khan.
- He received Best On-screen Jodi at Gold Awards and Best Actor Male (Popular) at Indian Television Academy Awards for Ishqbaaaz in 2017.
- In 2018, he received the Best Actor Male (Popular) at Gold Awards.
- He is a qualified ballroom dancer, having studied under the first ballroom teacher from India and Bollywood Sandip Soparrkar.
- He got trained in dance styles like hip hop, salsa, jazz, contemporary, and folk.
- In 2019, he won the Best Actor In A Lead Role (Male) at Indian Telly Awards.
- He acted in the short series Ved and Arya in 2020.
- Nakul produced the web series I Don’t Watch TV along with Alekh Sangal and Ajay Singh in 2016. The web series is based on the actual life of India’s television stars.
If you have more details about Nakul Mehta. Please comment below we will updated within a hour.