Nhut Le (Actor) Height, Weight, Date of Birth, Age, Wiki, Biography, Girlfriend and More
Nhut Le is an American television actor. He is best known for his performance in television series such as Peacemaker, Raven’s Home, Jenny Trump, Bitch Please and Kroll Show. Nhut started his career by playing a small role in film Martial Science in the year 2014.
Nhut Le was born in Ho Chi Minh City of Vietnam. He came to United States with his parents at the age of 6. Nhut moved to Los Angeles and studied at Upright Citizens Brigade and improv at the Groundlings. He is alumnus of The University of the Arts, Philadelphia. In his initial career, he got chance to work with well-known directors and professors like Johnnie Hobbs Jr, Whit McLaughlin, Janice Orlandi, and Tom Quinn.
|Real Name||Nhut Le|
|Date of Birth||Not Known|
|Birth Place||Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam|
|Home Town||Los Angeles, California, United States|
|Family||Mother : Not Available|
Father : Not Available
Sister : Not Available
Brother : Not Available
Wife : Not Available
|Address||Los Angeles, California, United States|
Education Details and More
|Debut||Film : Martial Science (2013)|
Physical Stats and More
|Height||In Feet : 5.6 ft|
In Meter : 1.7 m
|Weight||In Kilogram : 70 Kg|
In Pound : 155 lb
|Body Shape||Chest: 42 inches|
Waist: 32 inches
Biceps: 14 inches
|Hobbies||Making Ceramics, Working out, and Reading|
Marital Status and More
|Salary (approx)||Not Available|
|Net Worth||Not Available|
Social Media Presence
Some Facts About Nhut Le
- Nhut Le was born in Ho Chi Minh City and raised in Los Angeles, California.
- Nhut got his first big breakthrough with sketch comedy television series Kroll Show as Inuit Andy.
- He has been featured in several short films including Comfort, The Cost
- In 2022, Nhut appeared as a re-imagined version of Peacemaker’s Charlton compatriot Judomaster.
- He enjoys making ceramics, working out, and reading.
- He speaks fluent Vietnamese.
If you have more details about Nhut Le. Please comment below we will updated within a hour.