Tahir Raj Bhasin (Actor) Height, Weight, Date of Birth, Age, Wiki, Biography, Girlfriend and More
Tahir Raj Bhasin is a popular Indian film actor who rose to fame from the film Mardani. He started his career by playing the role of Bamby in Bollywood fim Kismat Love Paisa Dilli (2002). Bhasin received Best Actor in a Negative Role (Male) for his debut fillm Mardaani at Screen Awards 2014.
Tahir Raj Bhasin was born on 21 April 1987 in Delhi, India to a Hindu family. His father is Punjabi while mother is a Kashmiri-Maharashtrian. All the male members of his family except him, work in the aviation industry. His younger brother is a pilot in Cathay Pacific while his father and grandfather were fighter plane pilots in Indian Air Force. His mother is an employee in the Confederation of Indian Industry (CII).
|Real Name||Tahir Raj Bhasin|
|Date of Birth||21 April 1987|
|Age (as in 2021)||34 Years|
|Birth Place||Delhi, India|
|Home Town||Delhi, India|
|Family||Mother : Not Known (Works at Confederation of Indian Industry)|
Father : Not Known (Former Air Force Pilot)
Sister : Not Available
Brother : Not Known (Cathay Pacific Pilot)
Wife : Not Available
|Address||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
Tahir is graduated in political science from Hindu College, Delhi University. He then did his post-graduation in global media communications from the University of Melbourne, Australia. Then he moved to Mumbai at the age of 23. Soon after, he took admission in the Institute of Advanced Acting and Behavioural Studies to learn acting. He was very passionate about acting since his childhood. He was very active in extra-curricular activities during his schooling days.
Education Details and More
|College||Hindu College, Delhi University|
University of Melbourne, Australia
|Debut||Television : Love Shots (2016)|
Film : Mardaani (2014)
|Awards||Best Actor In a Negative Role (Male) (2014)|
Tahir started his Bollywood career playing small and guest roles in Hindi films. He was seen in special appearances in a few Bollywood movies like Kismat Love Paisa Dilli as Bamby, Kai Po Che as Older Ali Hashmi, and One by Two as Mihir Deshpande.
But, his actual Bollywood debut film was Mardaani, in which he played a negative character and won the Best Actor in a Negative Role (Male) Award for the same as well. In this film, he portrayed the character of Karan “Walt” Rastogi.
Then, he was seen in director Abhinay Deo’s movie Force 2. He was seen as Shiv Sharma/Rudra Pratap Singh in this movie. In 2018, he acted in the biological drama film Manto, playing the role of a 1940’s superstar actor Shyam Chadda. Then, he acted in director Nitesh Tiwari’s film Chhichhore as Derek.
Apart from this, Tahir was also seen in a web series Timeout, which was released in Voot original series in 2018.
Physical Stats and More
|Height||5′ 8″ Feet|
|Body Shape||Chest: 40 inches|
Waist: 34 inches
Biceps: 14 inches
|Hobbies||Traveling and Playing Basketball|
Marital Status and More
|Salary (approx)||Not Available|
|Net Worth||Not Available|
Social Media Presence
Some Facts About Tahir Raj Bhasin
- Tahir Raj Bhasin was born and brought up in Delhi, India.
- He joined Barry John Acting School at a very early age (15 years) to improve his acting skills.
- He had been in relationships when he was in school and college.
- Bhasin did a workshop with a great theatre personality, Aamir Raza Hussain.
- He worked as an anchor in a campus-talk-show in a news channel of a news production company, when he was 18 years old.
- Bhasin attended Naseeruddin Shah’s summer intensive acting and voice training program.
- He did a ramp walk for Smile foundation’s ramp event ‘Ramp for Champs’ to support the organization. The income raised from this event was used to educate girl children. ((Zee News))
- In 2017, he ranked in the list of top 50 most desirable men organized by The Times of India. ((Times of India))
- He has appeared in commercial television advertisements such as Maruti Suzuki, Amazon, Samsung and Thums-Up.
- His hobbies are traveling and playing basketball.
If you have more details about Tahir Raj Bhasin. Please comment below we will updated within a hour.