Vijay Tilani (Actor) Height, Weight, Date of Birth, Age, Wiki, Biography, Girlfriend and More
Vijay Tilani is an Indian actor and model. He is known for television shows such as Mere Dad Ki Dulhan, Suhani Si Ek Ladki and Kya Qusoor Hai Amala Ka?. He has also appeared in some Bollywood movies.
Vijay Tilani was born on 24 July in Jaipur, Rajasthan to a Hindu Family. During his school time, he used actively participated in the plays. He learned acting from Whistling Woods International School of Media & Communication.
Vijay started his career as a theatre artist and worked in Naseeruddin Shah directed plays, ‘Caine Mutiny Court-Martial’ and ‘Arms and The Man’. Vijay was seen on television for the first in Star Plus show Suhani Si Ek Ladki. He subsequently worked in Mere Dad Ki Dulhan and Kya Qusoor Hai Amala Ka?. His appearance on the television screen was critically acclaimed.
|Real Name||Vijay Tilani|
|Profession||Actor and Model|
|Date of Birth||24 July|
|Birth Place||Jaipur, Rajasthan, India|
|Home Town||Jaipur, Rajasthan, India|
|Family||Mother : Not Available|
Father : Not Available
Sister : Not Available
Brother : Not Available
Wife : Not Available
|Address||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
Education Details and More
|College||Whistling Woods International – School of Media & Communication, Maharashtra|
|Debut||Television : Suhani Si Ek Ladki (2014)|
Film : Baby (2015)
Physical Stats and More
|Height||5′ 9″ Feet|
|Body Shape||Chest: 42 inches|
Waist: 34 inches
Biceps: 15 inches
|Hobbies||Travelling and Dancing|
Marital Status and More
|Salary (approx)||Not Available|
|Net Worth||Not Available|
Social Media Presence
Some Facts About Vijay Tilani
- Vijay Tilani was born and brought up in Jaipur, Rajasthan.
- He always has been keen on acting, knew early on that we wanted to pursue it as a future career.
- Vijay made his Bollywood debut with the film Bin Tere (2013) but gain popularity with his appearance in Baby (2015), directed by Neeraj Pandey.
- He also worked in a ALT Balaji’s web series Medically Yourrs.
- He has appeared in commercials as well.
- Vijay has appreciated for his performance in the TV show, Kya Qausoor Hai Amala Ka.
- He has done many theatre plays and considers Naseeruddin Shah as Idol.
- He enjoys writing poetry.
If you have more details about Vijay Tilani. Please comment below we will updated within a hour.