Aahana Kumra (Actress) Height, Weight, Date of Birth, Age, Wiki, Biography, Boyfriend and More
Aahana Kumra is an Indian film & television actress and theatre artist. She is famous for her work in series and films like Sona Spa (2013), Kudla Cafe (2015), Agent Raghav (2015), Inside Edge (2017), Lipstick Under My Burkha (2017), Bteaal (2020), and Call My Agent: Bollywood (2021).
Birth & Early Life
Aahana Kumra was born on 1 May 1985 in Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh. Her father’s name is Sushil Kumra who is a former Vice President at Lupin Ltd, and her mother Suresh Kumra, former DSP in UP Police. Aahana has two siblings named Karan Kumra and Shivani Kumra. She did her schooling at Mary Immaculate Girls’ High School, Mumbai, La Martiniere Girls College, Lucknow. She has done graduation in Commerce and Economics from HR College of Commerce, Mumbai. Kumra holds a diploma in vocational advertising.
|Real Name||Aahana Kumra|
|Profession||Actress and Model|
|Date of Birth||1 May 1985|
|Age (as in 2021)||36 Years|
|Birth Place||Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India|
|Home Town||Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India|
|Family||Mother : Suresh Kumra|
Father : Sushil Kumra
Sister : Shivani Kumra
Brother : Karan Kumra
Husband : Not Available
|Address||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
Aahana began her acting career with the short film Mai written and directed by Surya Menon. She was seen opposite to Ratna Pathak Shah in the character of Tisha in year 2009. She debuted with the Bollywood drama film Sona Spa as Ritu in 2013. She did a supporting role of Jaya in the thriller movie The Blueberry Hunt in 2016. The Next year, she appeared in critically acclaimed film Lipstick Under My Burkha as Leela. The film shows the hidden lives of four women seeking freedom.
In 2018, Aahana starred as Lali Kumar in the romantic-drama film Yours Truly. Later she got opportunity to play lead role of Priyanka Gandhi in Anupam Kher and Akshay Khanna starrer biographical drama film The Accidental Prime Minister. Aahana subsequently worked in many movies including Khuda Haafiz, Shamshera, Bawri Chhori etc.
Along with films, Aahana made her debut with the American television serial Bollywood Hero in 2009. In 2014, she got featured in the psychological-thriller serial Yudh as Taruni Sikarwar aired on Sony TV. She played the role of Agent Trisha Dewan, leader of the Crime Branch Special Unit in the tv crime fiction-anthology series Agent Raghav in 2015.
Education Details and More
|School||Mary Immaculate Girls’ High School, Mumbai|
La Martiniere Girls College, Lucknow
|College||HR College of Commerce, Mumbai.|
|Educational Qualification||• A degree in Commerce and Economics|
• A diploma in vocational advertising
|Debut||Film : Sona Spa (2013)|
Television : Bollywood Hero (2009)
Physical Stats and More
|Height||5′ 6″ Feet|
|Hobbies||Reading, Travelling, Swimming|
Marital Status and More
|Salary (approx)||Not Available|
|Net Worth||Not Available|
Social Media Presence
Some Facts About Aahana Kumra
- Aahana Kumra was born and brought up in Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh.
- During schooling, She got an offer to work in Mumbai’s famous Prithvi Theater.
- She learned acting from the Whistling Woods International Institute in Mumbai.
- She also walked on the ramp for fashion shows like Lakme Fashion Week.
- In 2015, she debuted with the Tulu movie Kudla Cafe as Sanjana.
- She has hosted the show Pro Kabaddi in 2016.
- Aahana is a well-known star on the digital space. She has been featured in many popular web series like Inside Edge, Rangbaaz, Call My Agent: Bollywood, Betaal, Bombers etc.
- She has featured on the cover of FHM magazine.
- In 2018, she received a nomination for Star Screen Awards for Best Actor in a Supporting Role- Female.
- She’s been starring in commercials for brands like Garnier, Red Label Tea, SBI Life Insurance, and Revlon.
- She is an ardent lover of dogs and has a dog named Leo.
If you have more details about Aahana Kumra. Please comment below we will updated within a hour.