Amandeep Sidhu (Actress) Height, Weight, Date of Birth, Age, Wiki, Biography, Boyfriend and More
Amandeep Sidhu is an Indian television actress. She is known for working in television show Yeh Pyaar Nahi Toh Kya Hai, Vish ya Amrit Sitaara, and Paraamvatar Shri Krishna. She initially started her career with modeling but went on pursuing a career in acting as well.
Amandeep Sidhu was born in New Delhi. She started her career as a model and came into showbiz industry. She was first featured in TV show Tantra as Kanchana and then appeared in Yeh Pyaar Nahi To Kya Hai in 2018. In 2019, she came in Colors TV show ‘Vish Ya Amrit Sitara’ as Hariyali. Amandeep played female protagonist role in Teri Meri Ek Jindri on Zee TV under the banner of LSD Films.
|Real Name||Amandeep Sidhu|
|Profession||Actress and Model|
|Date of Birth||Not Known|
|Age (as in 2020)||Not Known|
|Birth Place||New Delhi, India|
|Home Town||New Delhi, India|
|Family||Mother : Gurmeet sidhu|
Father : Not Available
Sister : Jaismeet Sidhu
Brother : Not Available
Husband : Not Available
|Address||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
Education Details and More
|Debut||Television : Tantra (2018)|
Physical Stats and More
|Height||5′ 7″ Feet|
|Hobbies||Reading, Photography and Traveling|
Marital Status and More
|Salary (approx)||Not Available|
|Net Worth||Not Available|
Social Media Presence
Some Facts About Amandeep Sidhu
- Amandeep Sidhu is born and brought up in Delhi, India.
- She currently lives in Mumbai
- Sidhu has predominantly appeared in the Hindi Television.
- She played role of Rukmani in &TV’s mythological serial Paramavatar Shri Krishna.
- Her hobbies include reading, photography, and traveling.
- She gives credit to her father for her career in the modeling and acting industry.
- She is a dog lover.
- She has a ‘Free’ written tattoo on right back shoulder.
If you have more details about Amandeep Sidhu. Please comment below we will updated within a hour.