Anjali Abrol (Actress) Height, Weight, Date of Birth, Age, Wiki, Biography, Boyfriend and More
Anjali Abrol is an Indian television actress and model. She is best known for her role Rani Yudhishthir Sisodia in the television series Raja Ki Aayegi Baraat. In 2008, Anjali participated in Nach Baliye 4 with Kapil Nirmal. Anjali also made her debut in Bollywood with Singh Saab the Great in 2013.
Anjali was born on 16 December, 1990 in Jammu, India. She completed her schooling from Jammu and started her acting career with theatre plays. She has done many Dogri plays on the national level. In 2008, Anjali grabbed her first role at the age of 19 in Star Plus series Raja Ki Aayegi Baraat. Her other television show includes Chhajje Chhajje Ka Pyaar, Badii Devrani, Jag Janani Maa Vaishno Devi, Tujhse Hai Raabta etc. She has been worked in a film Singh Saab the Great in 2013.
|Actress and Model
|Rani Sisodia in TV show ‘Raja Ki Aayegi Baraat’ (2008-10)
|Date of Birth
|16 December 1990
|Age (as in 2020)
|Father : Not Available
Mother : Not Known
Sister : 1 Younger sister
Brother : Not Available
Husband : Not Available
Education Details and More
|Jodhamal Public School
|Television : Raja Ki Aayegi Baraat (2008)
Film : Singh Saab the Great (2013)
Physical Stats and More
|5′ 5″ Feet
|Listening Music and Dancing
Anjali dated Kapil Nirmal, an actor. But they broke up in 2011.
Marital Status and More
|Kapil Nirmal (Actor)
Social Media Presence
Some Facts About Anjali Abrol
- Anjali Abrol was born and brought up in Jammu, India.
- She is well known on the theatre circuit. She has done many Dogri plays on the national level.
- In 2008, Anjali essayed the lead role at the age of just 19 in Star Plus show Raja Ki Aayegi Baraat.
- She is also seen in episodic roles in shows like Savdhaan India, Fear Files: Darr Ki Sacchi Tasvirein etc.
- She took part in dance reality show Nach Baliye 4 along with boyfriend Kapil Nirmal in 2008.
- In 2020, She was played important character in Zee TV’s Tujhse Hai Raabta.
If you have more details about Anjali Abrol. Please comment below we will updated within a hour.