Ankita Chakraborty (Actress) Height, Weight, Date of Birth, Age, Wiki, Biography, Boyfriend and More
Ankita Chakraborty is an Indian film and television actress. She is known for her appearance in web series Crimes and Confessions, Hai Taubba, Mafia and Pabitra Puppies. She has also worked in several popular Bengali films such as Byomkesh Phire Elo, Byomkesh Bakshi, Shankar Mudi, Ebong Kiriti etc.
Ankita Chakraborty was born on 18 August 1986 in a Bengali Hindu family. She has a younger brother Shayon Chakraborty, who is also a filmmaker. Chakraborty started her career with television serial Ishti Kutum as Kamalika Majumdar alongside Ranita Das and Rishi Kaushik. The show gave her huge fame in Bengali entertainment industry. It aired from 2011 to 2015 on STAR Jalsha channel.
In 2014, Chakraborty got opportunity to made her film debut with Byomkesh Phire Elo as Medini. Later she was seen in its squeal Byomkesh Bakshi and Byomkesh O Chiriakhana. In 2018, she started working on digital space and featured in the Hoichoi’s popular web series Charitraheen. She subsequently worked in many Hindi and Bengali web series including Hai Taubba, Mafia, Crimes and Confessions and Pabitra Puppies.
|Real Name||Ankita Chakraborty|
|Date of Birth||18 August 1986|
|Age (as in 2021)||35 Years|
|Birth Place||Kolkata, West Bengal, India|
|Home Town||Kolkata, West Bengal, India|
|Family||Mother : Name Not Known|
Father : Not Available
Sister : Not Available
Brother : Shayon Chakraborty
Husband : Not Available
|Address||• Kolkata, West Bengal|
• Mumbai, Maharashtra
Education Details and More
|Debut||Television : Ishti Kutum (2011)|
Film : Byomkesh Phire Elo (2014)
Physical Stats and More
|Height||5′ 5″ Feet|
|Hair Colour||Dark Brown|
|Hobbies||Dancing, Reading and Photography|
Marital Status and More
|Salary (approx)||Not Available|
|Net Worth||Not Available|
Social Media Presence
Some Facts About Ankita Chakraborty
- Ankita Chakraborty was born and brought up in Kolkata, West Bengal. She is currently shuffling between Kolkata and Mumbai for acting projects.
- Chakraborty started her acting career in 2006 in theatre with a local theatre group named Drishyopot.
- She rose to fame by playing lead role of Mun in Bengali television drama Ishti-Kutum, which ran for almost 2years on Star Jalsa.
- Chakraborty has acted various characters in crime thriller series Byomkesh Bakshi, directed by Anjan Dutta in year 2014-15.
- She has inked a tattoo on her ankle of left foot..
- She has also feature in several television commercials.
- She is a devotee of Lord Shiva.
If you have more details about Ankita Chakraborty. Please comment below we will updated within a hour.