Table of Contents
Asmita Sood (Actress) Height, Weight, Date of Birth, Age, Wiki, Biography, Boyfriend and More
Asmita Sood is an Indian television and film actress. She is known for television shows Dil Hi Toh Hai, Badtameez Dil etc. She started her career as a model.
Asmita Sood was born on 20 December 1989 in Shimla, Himachal Pradesh. She belongs to a middle-class Hindu family. Sood did graduation in commerce from Delhi University, after completing her early education from Loreto Convent Tara Hall.
|Real Name||Asmita Sood|
|Profession||Actress, Model, Dancer|
|Date of Birth||20 December 1989|
|Age(as in 2020)||30 Years|
|Birth Place||Shimla, Himachal Pradesh|
|Home Town||Shimla, Himachal Pradesh|
|Family||Mother : Not Known|
Father : Not Known
Sister: Not Available
Brother: Not Known
Husband: Not Available
Sood started her career as a model and participated in many fashion events in her early career. Later she made her television debut with Channel V’s reality show Get Gorgeous. In 2011, Sood also participated in the ‘Femina Miss India beauty pageant’ and she was one of the top 10 contestants in the competition. Same year, Sood made her acting debut with the Telugu film ‘Brammigadi Katha’. In this film, she appeared in the role of Maya. Later she was a part of many South Indian films.
Education Details and More
|School||Loreto Convent School, Tara Hall, Shimla|
|College||University of Delhi, New Delhi|
|Educational Qualification||Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com.)|
|Debut||Television : Get Gorgeous (2010)|
Film : Brammigadi Katha (2011)
Physical Stats and More
|Height||5′ 4″ Feet|
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
|Hair Colour||Dark Brown|
|Hobbies||Reading, Cooking and Dancing|
Marital Status and More
|Boy Friends||Not Available|
|Net Worth||Not Available|
Social Media Presence
Some Facts About Asmita Sood
- Asmita Sood was born and brought up in Shimla.
- She started her career as a model but later she chose acting as her career option.
- Sood made her television debut with the reality show ‘Get Gorgeous‘.
- She was one of the top 10 contestants of Femina Miss India beauty pageant competition in 2011.
- In 2019, she appeared in Akshay Kumar’s first music video Filhaal.
- She is a fitness freak.
- She has appeared in several Hindi, Telugu, Kannada and Malayalam speaking films.
- Sood has worked in more than 50 television commercials in her career, which includes brand names like Airtel, Uninor, Big Bazaar etc.
- She was cast opposite Pearl V Puri in the TV show Badtameez Dil. In this TV series, she played the important character of Meher Purohit.
- She is avid animal lover.
If you have more details about Asmita Sood. Please comment below we will updated within a hour.