Cheshta Mehta (Actress) Height, Weight, Date of Birth, Age, Wiki, Biography, Boyfriend and More
Cheshta Mehta is an Indian television actress. She is known for the television show such as Zindagi Mere Ghar Aana, Devon Ke Dev Mahadev, Tenali Rama and Sinhasan Battisi. She is originally from Surat, Gujarat and active in the television industry since 2013.
Cheshta Mehta was born in Mumbai, Maharashtra. She has fond of dancing and acting since childhood. She started her career with the serial Ladies Special in 2008. After this show, she has worked in many televisions such as Chhanchhan, Devon Ke Dev … Mahadev, Tenali Rama, Sinhasan Battisi, Rumm Pumm Po, Kunwara Hai Par Hamara Hai. In 2020, she appeared in SAB TV show Tenalirama in which she played the role of Charulata. Cheshta was seen as Meera, the parallel lead in the show Zindagi Mere Ghar Aana on Star Plus in the year 2021 .
|Date of Birth
|Mother : Not Known
Father : Nirmal Mehta (Banker)
Sister: Not Available
Brother: Not Available
Husband: Not Available
Education Details and More
|Television : Ladies Special (2008)
Physical Stats and More
|5′ 4″ Feet
Marital Status and More
Social Media Presence
Some Facts About Cheshta Mehta
- Cheshta Mehta was born and brought up in Mumbai.
- She started her career with Ladies Special serial in 2008.
- She has done shows like Rumm Pumm Po, Sinhasan battisi, Kunwara hai par hamara hai as lead.
- Cheshta has done more than 30 ads and has also done a web series named Pokered which is available on YouTube.
- She played the role of Prithvi devi in the show Devo Ke Dev Mahadev.
- In 2021, Cheshta appeared in Star Plus serial Zindagi Mere Ghar Aana.
- She has also been seen in many episodes of Savdhan India.
- She played role of Sanaya Irani’s younger sister role in TV show Chhanchhan.
- Cheshta is fluent in English, Hindi, Gujarati language.
If you have more details about Cheshta Mehta. Please comment below we will updated within a hour.