Chloe Hayden (Actress) Height, Weight, Date of Birth, Age, Wiki, Biography, Boyfriend and More
Chloe Hayden is an Australian actress, motivational speaker, author, influencer and disability rights activist. She is best known for her role Quinni Gallagher-Jones in Netflix’s television series Heartbreak High. Chloe began her film acting career with her short film ‘Jeremy The Dud’.
Chloe Hayden was born on July 23, 1997 in Geelong, Australia. She has a younger brother, who is also autistic,and an adopted brother and sister from Taiwan. In 2022, Chloé was diagnosed with the chronic illness Postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome, which she originally mistook for anxiety.
Chloe started her career in television series at a young age. Chloe started her film acting career with her short film ‘Jeremy The Dud’, which has amassed her 500 million views on her own social media. She played Quinn in the Netflix series ‘Heartbreak High’ and made her mark in history as Australia’s first mainstream autistic actor. She subsequently appeared as Grace in series Counter Girls.
|Real Name||Chloé Sarah Hayden|
|Date of Birth||July 23, 1997|
|Age (as in 2023)||26 Years|
|Birth Place||Geelong, Australia|
|Home Town||Geelong, Australia|
|Family||Mother : Not Available|
Father : Not Available
Sister : Not Available
Brother : Not Available
Husband : Not Available
Education Details and More
|Debut||Television : Heartbreak High (2022)|
|Awards||Geelong Youth Disability Inclusion Award|
Aspect Her Recognition
MCIFA Best Supporting Actress Award
Geelong Young Her Achievers Award
Physical Stats and More
|Height||In Feet : 5′ 6″ ft|
In Meter : 1.68 m
|Weight||In Pound : 49 lbs|
In Kilogram : 108 Kg
|Figure Measurement||Chest: 32 inches|
Waist: 24 inches
Biceps: 32 inches
|Hobbies||Acting, music and swimming.|
Chloe Hayden is currently in relationship with Dylan Lohan. They first met in October 2020 and became instant friends. After talking it over a few times, they realized they are made for each other.
Marital Status and More
|Salary (approx.)||Not Available|
|Net Worth||$300K-$1 Million USD|
Social Media Presence
Some Facts About Chloe Hayden
- Chloe Hayden was born and raised in Geelong, Australia.
- She was diagnosed with autism at the age of 13.
- She has won many awards including Geelong Youth Disability Inclusion Award, Aspect Her Recognition, MCIFA Best Supporting Actress Award and Geelong Young Her Achievers Award.
- She modeled for AMAZE, Yellow Ladybugs, Aspergers Victoria, Paws4Kids and Treehouse Geelong.
- She has been featured on the cover page of Marie Claire Australia with the title Woman of the. Year.
- Chloé is a huge fan of One Direction.
- Chloé is a vegan and has more than 60 animals including dogs, axolotl, frog and cockatoos.
If you have more details about Chloe Hayden. Please comment below we will update within an hour.