Dipannita Sharma (Actress) Height, Weight, Date of Birth, Age, Wiki, Biography, Boyfriend and More
Dipannita Sharma is an Indian film and television actress. She is known for film War, Jodi Breakers, Asambhav and Ladies vs Ricky Bahl. Her notable performance was seen in television show Har Dil Jo Love Karega and Piya Kay Ghar Jana Hai. She started her career as a model in 1997. She is originally from Duliajan, Assam.
Dipannita Sharma was born on 2 November 1979 in Duliajan, Assam. Her father was a doctor in O.I.L. Hospital of Duliajan. She has a younger sister Arunima Sharma, who is also an actress and worked in television serials such as Kasamh Se and Kaisa Ye Pyar Hai. Dipannita completed her early education from Holy Child School Guwahati and St. Mary’s school, Naharkatia, then after she did her graduation from Indraprastha College for Women, Delhi.
|Actress and Model
|Date of Birth
|2 November 1979
|Age (as in 2020)
|Mother : Krishna Sharma
Father : Not Known (Doctor)
Sister : Arunima Sharma (Actress)
Brother : Not Available
Husband : Dilsher Singh Atwal (m. 2009-Present)
Dipannita started her career as a model. She has been a part of many modeling events. Dipannita gained recognition in the glamor industry in 1998 from Miss India. She was in Top 5 final contestant of this beauty pageant and during this time she was also awarded the title of ‘Miss Photogenic’.
Dipannita started her acting career with the Bollywood film 16 December in this film she appeared in an important role of Sheeba. After this film she appeared in many films such as Asambhav, Dil Vil Pyar Vyar, Ladies vs Ricky Bahl, Jodi Breakers, War etc. Apart from films Dipannita is also very active in the television and digital industry.
Education Details and More
|Holy Child School, Guwahati, Assam
St. Mary’s School, Naharkatia, Assam
|Indraprastha College for Women, Delhi
|Graduate (History Major)
|Film : 16 December (2002)
Television : Har Dil Jo Love Karega (2009)
Physical Stats and More
|5’ 9” Feet
|Traveling, Modeling, Singing
Marital Status and More
|Dilsher Singh Atwal (Entrepreneur)
Social Media Presence
Some Facts About Dipannita Sharma
- Dipannita Sharma was born and brought up in Duliajan, Assam.
- She is known as supermodel of glamour industry.
- She starts her career with beauty pageant Miss India 1998 and also titled as ‘Miss Photogenic’.
- Dipannita made her Bollywood debut in 2002 with film 16 December alongside Danny Denzongpa, Milind Soman and Sushant Singh.
- Her sister Arunima Sharma is also an actress and worked in couple of television shows.
- She has also host and judge several television shows including MTV: Making the Cut.
- She has been part of in famous Bollywood films like War, Ladies vs Ricky Bahl, Jodi Breakers and Coffee with D.
If you have more details about Dipannita Sharma. Please comment below we will updated within a hour.