Harshita Gaur (Actress) Height, Weight, Date of Birth, Age, Wiki, Biography, Boyfriend and More
Harshita Gaur is an Indian television and film actress. She is known for her performance on the youth centric television show Sadda Haq, where she performed the primary role of Sanyukta Agarwal and Dimpy Pandit in Mirzapur. She has been active in entertainment industry since 2013.
Birth & Family
Harshita Gaur was born on 12 October 1992 in New Delhi, India. Her father’s name is Chandra Shekhar Gaur, and her mother’s name is Neena Gaur. She has a brother and sister named Rijul Gaur and Ritika Gaur. She did her graduation from Amity University, Noida. Harshita holds a Bachelor of Electronics and Communications degree.
|Real Name||Harshita Shekhar Gaur|
|Date of Birth||12 October 1992|
|Age (as in 2021)||29 Years|
|Birth Place||New Delhi, India|
|Home Town||New Delhi, India|
|Family||Mother : Neena Gaur|
Father : Chandra Shekhar Gaur
Sister : Ritika Gaur
Brother : Rijul Gaur
Husband : Not Available
Gaur started her career as a model in the industry. In 2013, she got her first role as Sanyukta Aggarwal in the television series Sadda Haq aired on Channel V. The show earned her instant fame in the television industry. She was seen opposite to Param Singh, Ankit Gupta and Krip Suri. Later she featured in the web series Black Coffee as Hemal in 2017. In 2018, she played Dimpy Pandit in the Amazon prime series Mirzapur (Season 1 and 2) starring alongside Vikrant Massey, Ali Fazal, Pankaj Tripathi, Shriya Pilgaonkar.
In 2019, Gaur appeared in the Netflix original series Sacred Games 2 as Mary and ALT Balaji’s Puncch Beat as Divyanka. Gaur appeared on The Zoom Studios show Happily Ever After as Avni in 2020.
Education Details and More
|College||Amity University, Noida|
|Educational Qualification||Bachelor of Electronics and Communications|
|Debut||Television : Sadda Haq (2013)|
Film : Falaknuma Das (2019; Telugu)
Kanpuriye (2019; Hindi)
Physical Stats and More
|Height||5′ 5″ Feet|
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
|Hobbies||Dancing, Reading Books and Travelling|
Marital Status and More
|Boyfriends||Param Singh (Actor)|
|Salary (approx)||Not Available|
|Net Worth||Not Available|
Social Media Presence
Some Facts About Harshita Gaur
- Harshita Gaur was born and brought up in New Delhi, India to a well-to-do family.
- Gaur starred in the short film titled Aman as Neha in 2018.
- She has performed in the music video titled Rehne Do Zara on the channel Times Music in 2019.
- Gaur has featured in many television commercials of famous brands including Dabur Vatika, Garnier light cream, Renault Kwid and Sunsilk.
- In 2019, She made her debut in Telugu film industry by Falaknuma Das as Sakhi.
- She has tattooed ‘I believe in me’ on right hand wrist.
- She got featured on the cover page of Downtown Mirror in December 2020.
- She is a trained Kathak dancer.
- She is a yoga freak.
If you have more details about Harshita Gaur. Please comment below we will updated within a hour.