Ishita Arun (Actress) Height, Weight, Date of Birth, Age, Wiki, Biography, Boyfriend and More
Ishita Arun is an actress and singer who predominately work in Bollywood films and Hindi web series. She is well known for appearing in Snegithiye (2000), Stop! (2004) and Kahan Ho Tum (2003). She has also hosted the Indian duet singing competitions Saregamapa EK Main Aur Ek Tu along with popular singer Shantanu Mukherjee (Shaan).
Ishita Arun was born on 4 September 1979 in Mumbai, Maharashtra. Her mother Ila Arun who is an actress. She has completed her schooling from St. Xavier’s College. At the age of three year, she appeared in Vicks advertisement in the year of 1982.
Arun began her career as child artist and appeared in Yatra television serial in 1986 as Ishita Bajpayi. Ishita is popularly known for appearing in popular film Snegithiye, Kahan Ho Tum, Stop! and many more. In 2022, Ishita appeared a Netflix’s web series Scoop.
|Real Name||Ishita Arun|
|Profession||Actress and Singer|
|Date of Birth||4 September 1979|
|Age (as in 2023)||44 Years|
|Birth Place||Mumbai, Maharashtra|
|Home Town||Mumbai, Maharashtra|
|Family||Mother : Not Available|
Father : Not Available
Sister : Not Available
Brother : Not Available
Husband : Not Available
Education Details and More
|College||St. Xavier’s College|
|Educational Qualification||Bachelor’s degree in Sociology|
|Debut||Television : Yatra (1986)|
Film : Snegithiye (2000)
Web Series : Scoop (2022)
Physical Stats and More
|Height||In Feet : 5′ 4”ft|
In Meter : 1.6 m
|Weight||In Pound : 141 lbs|
In Kilogram : 62 Kg
|Hobbies||Reading books and Listening to music|
Ishita Arun has married to famous music composer, songwriter and producer, Dhruv Ghanekar on 27 May 2005. Dhruv is son of famous director Girish Ghanekar. The couple is blessed with two children.
Marital Status and More
|Salary (approx)||Not Available|
|Net Worth||Not Available|
Social Media Presence
Some Facts About Ishita Arun
- Ishita Arun was born and raised in Mumbai, Maharashtra.
- Her mother Ila is popular actress, TV personality and Rajasthani folk and folk-pop singer and lent her voice in songs of Lamhe, Jodhaa Akbar and Shaadi Ke Side Effects.
- She has performed in over a 100 live stage shows as a host and folk dancer across the world
- She is founder of Ikigai & co, a theatre, performing arts and humanities platform under which she has conceptualised and produced “ GAA RE MAA” – a music based slice of life comedy that opened at the Prithvi Festival.
- As an an interior and furniture designer, she has designed four restaurants and residences and offices for Terence Lewis and Wah Wah Studios.
- She has organized independent exhibition under her brand ‘Kishmish’.
If you have more details about Ishita Arun. Please comment below we will update within an hour.